https://www.circlesofconfusion.org/synergy/video.htm

Enjoy the video
Rachel

EDITED_BY: raych (1255327447)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Im stuck for what to save it as.

I cant save it as Synergy... as I associate that with SE1 and going clubbing.

I cant call it Spitfire...as I know someone called Spitfire, and the video isnt of her.

I cant call it Fire Pixie entertainment as I already have...erm..
wait....that would work actually.

smile

raychBRONZE Member
stranger
7 posts

Posted:
lol you're the one behind the fook up edition huh? wink sooo adorable!

thorFlaming Lesbian
181 posts

Posted:
that was a great video.

it's hard to think tho, that a year ago, i would have enjoyed it more. but ever since i started fire performing, i look at the technical aspect of everything and lose the pleasure of just watching two really sexy people dancing around =]

oh, and that was a cool eating transfer with the pool on the extended tongue, i've never seen that one before =]

Lights dancing off my skin as chains wrap round it.
Pain is in a little box and I'm so glad I found it.

pinkbootSILVER Member
Beautiful Intelligent Thoughtful Cute Happy!
269 posts

Posted:
That was a really well done and performed video maybe one day i'll grow up to do that sort of stuff!

I was gonna conquer the world but got distracted by something shiny!

SprocketGOLD Member
140 posts

Posted:
Thanks for providing the video. It's great to see what other people do on stage...
I especially liked the fire fans that fold up. Any advice on where to get them or how to make them?

hm, pinecones, my favourits!

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i think i'd agree with thor. that's a good promotional video but i'm afraid i've turning into a technical junky and need more of the hard stuff... would perhaps have been better for me if we could have seen a whole routine as it was choreograped rather than just the snippets. nice work tho you're definately making it an interesting performance for the crowd which i guess is what the aim is... smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

raychBRONZE Member
stranger
7 posts

Posted:
ohh yeah the performance that night was all about the tricks we know make the audience go wooo hoooo! Doing the buzz saw results in blood curdling screams.......But pulling out a BTB five beat weave just results in doe eyed stares.

I've been performing with the Fire Pixies, https://www.firepixie.com/fire/
, for about a year now. One of the first things I picked up on is cater to the audience.

*Thanks for all the comments. btw- In response to the question about the fans. Contact information for the artist who makes them is listed at the url below.

https://www.monkeyview.net/twistedchick@ilovejesus.net/fire/blue_fans.jpg

Love,
Rachel

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Really liked this vid looked the it would have been a wicked show. My only comment would be that as a promotional video it was possibly abit too long other than that all the spinning was done confidently and well and it looked like you managed to impress the audience but still keeped your style.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt