• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Pixar have done it again

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
PyroWill
PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
Total posts: 4437
Posted:Hmm im not sure this deserves to be in the movie thread so im hoping I can get away with it, please.

I just saw the Incredibles and well it was incredible, I was properly into it all the way through and it I havent felt like that abouta film for a while, it was amazing! Possibly up there with Toy Story, congrats to Pixar! It still amazes me what computers can make, and I have trouble trying to get soemthing in photoshop trying to work! If you are going to see a film soon, make sure you go see the Incredibles!! I wasnt too keen on seeing it but now that I have, whoa, seeing it again. Cantus, Bugis will love it go take him to it!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete Topic

PyroWill
PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
Total posts: 4437
Posted:well where i go at odeon student price is only 3 quid so its not too bad, about same price for rental, i was gonna say willem dafoe was gill, btu someone beat me to it, shrek 2 was funny but i didnt relly like ti,, i think they tried to pull off a humour that has been done too many time i think, still all enjoyable

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete

Page: 12