• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Leif
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Leif

Total posts: 56
Posted:Well maybe Im leaning my head over the guilitine while trying to fix it, but Im going to take a chance here. I think that any fire performer trying to perfect their skills will find that feedback and critisicm are very important in making progress. I know a lot of you are still waiting to get your copies of COL5, but to those that have it and as you receive it, I was going to see if any of you had and opinions, critique, suggestions, and/or comments about my performance.
Vote Leif on COL. 5, 2004 ubblol

What else can I say? TamingFire.Com

Delete Topic

filthy 23
BRONZE Member since Nov 2003

filthy 23

Total posts: 136
Posted:did you receive your DVD yet? i'm in AZ, still rushing home every day to check the mailbox ... to no avail ... shrug

*impatiently stomps foot*

can't wait to see your vid tho! I checked you out at tamingfire.com, looks purty !

I AM working.

Delete

Leif
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Leif

Total posts: 56
Posted:Yes, Matt and I got it a few days ago.

What else can I say? TamingFire.Com

Delete

MillenniuM
GOLD Member since Jul 2003

MillenniuM

Hyperloops suck

Total posts: 595
Posted:A member from my group (Eternal Collective) got ours already as well.

Delete