Lightwistermember
20 posts

Posted:
IS their anyone on this message board that is from the US...lol. It seams like everyone is the uk or somthin. Are their any places in the US to buy POI and these arts from?

L8r all.

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
there are loads of US peeps here try using the "meet others" tab at the top of the page to find someone in your area.
as for buying poi related stuff one great resorce is the internet try the shop here

hey im being useful, how strange ... hmm are POINTs slightly out of date lol

[ 10 July 2002, 08:02: Message edited by: Ajay ]

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Yep there are one or two of us from the good ole US of A and the best place I know to buy stuff is right here. Mr. Malcolm can get the goods to you in a week max. Usually 3 or 4 days to be honest.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
USA USA USA USA USA

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
i dont know if you will find anyone in indianapolis though. good luck. the only time i run into any one who does poi is at parties. but thats what i get for living in the middle of the ..desert

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
I feel the same way as you do lightbug. stuck out in the middle of the desert with no one to poi with. but if you ever come up to northern nevada you should drop me a PM and we'll meet up for a spin.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
good luck hun. i'm US, yes, but yknow this country is about four or so days big.....

hehehe. luv to spin wit you sumtime tho!

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Tashamember
21 posts

Posted:
If your ever around my side of the country message me and maybe we could get together for a spin.

I bought most of my fire toys from the online shop here and just like everyone else said it gets here quick and and is good quality.

I've had people ask me if I were shipwrecked on a deserted island, and could only have one book, what would it be? I always say 'How to Build a Boat.'

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I'll be in Santa Cruz as of Sept. that close enough for you?

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
for sure i will do that sodium!!
same to you if your ever in AZ!!
us desert rats have to stick together.

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
i like your quote tasha!!

[ 11 July 2002, 09:16: Message edited by: lightbug ]

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey there,
well i do know a person that lives in indianapolis, but he does not frequent this board. if you were to give me your number, i could possibly have him call you and maybe you 2 could meet. not sure if this matters but he works at some famous shoe store or something. his name is pheivel, or dj 5L, let me know if you are interested...

anyone got a light?

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I normally live in Ann Arbor, MI (go, Midwest...uh...yay...uh...*sigh*)

But that's far from Indy.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Tashamember
21 posts

Posted:
Hmmm... Thats still a couple hundred miles I belive Kyrian, Im in Ukiah, about 3 and half hours north of SanFransisco. Normally Id be all about a nice drive to Santa Cruz, but I have a newborn baby so trips like that have to be on hold for a while.

Thanks Lightbug!!

I've had people ask me if I were shipwrecked on a deserted island, and could only have one book, what would it be? I always say 'How to Build a Boat.'

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I'm smack in the middle of the US.

Jesus helps me trick people.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hun, you need to redefine "middle"

and tasha, understandale. will aracata be any more accessable to you? *is veyr bad at cali geography*

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Tashamember
21 posts

Posted:
heheeh Arcata is about the same distance, although a MUCH nicer drive. When are you going there?

Lightwistermember
20 posts

Posted:
Hey all....now that i know where everyone lives..lol. I need 2 change my info cuz i went 2 college in Indy and am now at home (wabash IN). As for Pozee's message...I will be in indy the 15th-17th have ur friend giv me a call on my cell... 317-403-0581 or 260-563-2289 would b kool if we could get together and do some POI.

L8r All.

Karenmember
12 posts

Posted:
Hey guys,

Hope you all can help your neighbour Canadian!
My band is touring the Southwest in August and looking for cool venues and music festivals to perform at. The music is tribal acoustic trance. The show includes fire dancers.

We'll be in:

Austin TX 8/2
Telluride/ Boulder CO 8/8-12...
Sante Fe/ Taos NM 8/16-19
Sedona, Flagstaff AZ 8/22-25
San Fran, Arcata, Eureka CA 8/29-9/...

I'd appreciate any help here

Thanks fello peeps

Karen

"art washes away the dust of everyday life." PP

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
hi karen,
what kind of music ?
are you looking for a venue or do you already have one?
im in az and im pretty close to flag and sedona.

Karenmember
12 posts

Posted:
Hi Lightbug,

The band is called Kan'Nal and the music is tribal acoustic trance. Guitars, drums, didgeridoo... you can check the music out on our website www.acoustictrance.com
We are booked in to Future Studios, Sedona on Saturday the 24th, but looking for stuff from say the 22nd on - in either Flagstaff or Sedona - which looks like such a beautiful place by the way.

If you can, check the show out on the 24th:) Any how if you know of any where else that would be great!!

Thanks
Karen

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
sounds cool.. i hope i can make it. can i play the didgereedoo??? i dont live in sodona or flag
so i dont know anyother places you could throw down at.. sorry flagg and sedona are both indeed very pretty.. i hope you enjoy them and hopefully i will see you. have a safe trip.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Why in the world would you go to Taos? hehe I am from New Mexico, Sante Fe I understand, Albuquerque I would understand but Taos??

Ohh well a gig is a gig and a paycheck a paycheck.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"