Forums > Social Chat > goodmorning world??????

Login/Join to Participate

maeonmember
40 posts

Posted:
Okers, so I finally think I get how this cute little game works, and I think I know why my posts aren't showing up. So, I will address this message to:

Dear Maeon stunt double secret agent,

Please let the kids know that Incendium's group therapy is under review. Agent Aaaradeath will be present at Norfolk Park each Sunday night for any twirlers with the means and ability to get there. It is my wish that all those wishing to become involved with Incendium got there, despite advice on the website. This is because CLEVELAND ROCKS - it is very close to the public transport train station and next to what will become an amazing centre for cultural diversity art and performance displays in the near future.

Despite what many people may think about my 'divorce' from Draevon, I honestly don't care about it for me it was just a case of all the numbers and ages involved spelling something out to me faster than I knew I could, thus I learnt to do something called 'pure mathematics'. This has allowed me to reperspective man=5, devil=6, god=7 and find out that they just equal 3D shapes. Just like Kaos theory is just a pretty fractional pattern used to create realism on a 2D screen. I really do have the formulae in my eyelids.

I'm very pissed about the map that has appeared on the group therapy section of the Incendium website. It only has Draevon and Coricas facepaint on it and it is not in the spirit of Incendium at all. So if you really want to see Tim and Dale makeout in public,stroll on down. I went and watched a few times, but they wouldn't set the kero up, and so, not being able to pursue my love of twirling I opted to become an external member like Kael. Now I'm twirling on my own terms.

Whatever game this looked like, I'm pretty sure all my subliminals are giving me new sublimericks. I still have some work to conduct in "the big thinktank" and possibly some school holidays to take off ffrom work. I was studying Ecology BIOL2010 part time, and I already missed the exam and have to wait on the verdict of my medical certificate, which is continually being extended (I didn't know they could do that)! But yes, I'm afraid I do have a real theory to do with science, as well as an humoungous love of arts and multicultural beings. Power to the designer funky monkey people.

Either way I'm being kept under close medicated supervision (goat pills and lillypills) so I stay calm. So I guess we'll see what comes out in the wash - yes I kept some evidence of my own, including some bloodstains and all the hair I cut off with secateurs (hedging cutters).

So, I'm still under the impression that we're all about to see and excellent show.

my hackers boys will decide what to do with this message 'no doubt'. They're good with stuff like that. Krazy space monkey trolley boys!

koobles

maeon
founding member of Incendium
now traveling incognito as joee.

Where in the world is the island I'm on?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Strange...

Meh

boobookittyfudgeGOLD Member
sneaky little kitty
251 posts

Posted:
K... *booboo backs away slowly...*

you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!

mmmmm...cheesecake

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
*hides all the sharp spoons and pointy objects*

PSSST is the wackywagon on its way??

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
*nods*

bellybutton fluff.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
umm Maeon, WTF are you talking about? And to whom?
you're frightening my fellow hoppers. help
stop being weird and get on with it. thankx

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
*calmly dons riot gear*

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Wtf?

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

Pen DravenUnofficial Lord Of Confusion And Pirate Extrodinaire
1,363 posts

Posted:
interesting hehe

Some men see things and say why....

I Dream of things that never were and say Why Not....?

Oh No I'm going to get Shot Alive if he finds out - DA wink

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
*Dons riot gear, loads tear gas cannon and lines up*

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.