• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Manchester Meetup 2004

Login/Join to Participate

Mint Sauce
BRONZE Member since Sep 2003

veteran

Total posts: 1453
Posted:What I consider to be a cool vid of the first Manchester Meetup 2004 I hope Rob dosent mind me posting this link up hear if so let me know. Hopefully someone else can host it for us I'm having trouble getting my mate to host it for me( begging all those of you with server space)

Hope you all enjoy
ftp://fire:fire@62.249.222.171/firespinning/ManchesterSpinnersMeet2004.avi

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Delete Topic

Mint Sauce

veteran

Posted:you know the drill right click ans save as ther is a seperat link in Manchester Meetup 2004 that seems to work better than this one i cant get this one to work

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Delete

ado-p
GOLD Member since May 2004

ado-p

Pirate Ninja

Total posts: 3882
Posted:Linky no worky smile

Love is the law.

Delete

Mint Sauce

veteran

Posted:oh rob did say he was going back to uni this week so it might be down till he gets his comp set up at uni will let you know have you tried the other link on the Manchester spinners thread
http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/show...5/o/all/fpart/1
br>

thats the one i got to work

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Linky yes worky.
biggrin

Delete