• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Ash Blackstar
Ash Blackstar

Total posts: 177
Posted:Ok, so you all know about what Zeik (My recent ex) did to me. Well, I've pretty much gotten over that. biggrin

Now for the really really really good news. My best friend, Angel, and I, have decided to give it a shot. We both have some sort of feelings for each other in that way, so we are going to try it. He's going to be calling my dad tonight to ask his permission (Which we are not at all worried about him giving it), and then we are going to let my mom know. We are going to not tell the rest of our friends yet, but you guys are different, and I wanted to tell you all. I am so happy. ubblove

Anywho, I love you all, and thank you all so much for your support through all the crap that I've been going through.

ubblove and hug

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

Total posts: 1433
Posted:Congrats and I hope it all works out for you hug smile

Super Gidg!!!!
Total posts: 8506
Posted:Asking Mom's and Dad's permission? I haven't heard anyone doing that in ages.

Either way congrats and hope things work out like you want.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Fire Bunny
Fire Bunny

Total posts: 1260
Posted:i think its kinda nice your doing it the old fashion way. its sweet. but yeah congrats!! all the best and have fun! smile biggrin

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Senator by day, Sith Lord by night.
Total posts: 128
Posted:Randomly: I got nosy about your age based ont he "asking my dad" bit.

We seem to share the same birthday. biggrin

"If the human brain were simple enough for us to understand, we would be too simple to understand it"
-Emerson M Pugh