Akashicflamenewbie
11 posts

Posted:
is anyone else playing with fire up here on the central coast ? .. after three years of alone spinning I am feeling like I want to find someone else to play with ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

Duct tape is like the force. It has a dark side and a light side and holds the universe together. The only difference is that "may the force be with you" sounds much better than "may you be covered in duct tape".

rach_brownBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Im at newie, been doing fire twirling for a while, dont get a chance that often as where i live they arent cool with chuckin fire round much.

Akashicflamenewbie
11 posts

Posted:
where do you live ? I find that on the beach no-one hassles me ..... even when the firemen they wanted a show not to hassle ... although for a few moments I thought I was in trouble big time smile

Duct tape is like the force. It has a dark side and a light side and holds the universe together. The only difference is that "may the force be with you" sounds much better than "may you be covered in duct tape".

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
hey guys! i spent 6 months in newie and spent a fair bit of time with the newie crew.

their detail are in the sydney thread i wrote up youll find [Old link]
its at the bottom of the first post.

gregson park is only a short walk from broadway stn.

i havent spoken to them for a couple of months, so if youd like the organiser's number let me know

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.