Forums > Social Chat > natural disaster (revised)

Login/Join to Participate

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
If any of you have family in florida, spacificaly the east cost, pray, meditate, what ever it is you belive in. this one is looking to be worse than charlie by alot, and possibly worse than andrew (if any one remembers that one in '92)........

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

weeleighlook a rainbow!
237 posts

Posted:
Definitely, I have an aunt and an uncle that both live out in Florida with their families. Praying (or whatever it is you do) is definitely in order.

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth."

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
My boss is due to fly to Florida in a couple of weeks to view the house that he has just had built over there! He's been watching the weather like a hawk - willing it to turn around!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
You take care of yourself too FF.
You're in that area aren't you?
hug

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
My father's been doing the same thing! Mom & Dad are supposed to close on a house outside of Orlando on Oct. 1. They haven't even lived in their current house in TX a year yet, so I'm bummed that they are moving back to FL. It's a good thing they moved to TX though, cuz their motorhome would have gotten obliterated in Punta Gorda by Charley.

It seems like this is the year for FL to get really hit instead of NC which has seen plenty of storms in recent years.

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
thank you Mand i will, im in Tampa (west coast) so by the time it gets to me they think it will have died down some....

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

ItsAllTearsBRONZE Member
57 posts

Posted:
i was on holiday to florida when charley hit and my family and i got evacuated to miama for 2 days! we had already spent 6hours driving down from orlando then got told to leave lol oh well, hope everythings oki over there ubbrollsmile

~* so, my love, your laughter is finally turning to tears, and you're begging for more, though the end is getting near *~