Page:
Airsick Mothmember
26 posts

Posted:
Alright, what do you think is better than sex? See how long this post goes for... and my input:

Better than sex - a cigarette, thats why you always have one afterwards to make up for the dissapointment

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
DFQ

**Anyone else here love that feeling?.. When you're just about to kiss for the first time.. That moment when ur staring deeply into eachothers eyes, the hesitation.. the mental 'wut ifs?'.. then the orgasmic tingly feeling when ur lips finally touch....**

I tend to find sleeping with other peoples girlfriends creates that first time feeling every time!!
Oops…I’ve just realised how cold that is!

But if it’s an act of love and passion between two people can it really be bad?

Alienfox

- Alienfox -

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Alienfox:
I tend to find sleeping with other peoples girlfriends creates that first time feeling every time!! ..... But if it’s an act of love and passion between two people can it really be bad?
waddya think? have you ever experienced being cheated on? can you look her boyfriend in the eye without being crushed inside? can ya trust the new bond, knowing that she's capable of infidelity? sometimes skeletons in the closet can do more than just haunt - the short term lust blinds us to the long term pain. Everyone has a different cultural and ideological background, so I won't demean you with a sweeping absolutism.
Just do what you believe is right i guess!

(and if you can find it... be happy!)

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
i'm with fark dairyqueen and cassandra too.
and not just because we all have drool running down our chin for nutella ice cream, and i don't want to be drooling by myself. because sex when you know someone can melt you right in to the next dimension where there is no seperation between the physical bodies, there is only the eyes, and waves and waves and endless climbing of pleasure shimmering through your sweaty ecstatic universe... uhhh.....(ahem) sorry i'm on a temporary break (ahem)
but yeah anyway yeah making love is better than sex, and possibly i think nutella ice cream, and puppy breath. then sex. okay neveer mind what am i talkin about. other than makin love nothing else is better. god damn, what was i thinking? oooey gooey mmm mmm good.
(runs off to take a cold shower)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
quote:
Ben Franklyn once said "Hunger is the best sauce"... I think that applies to the Sex v. Ice Cream argument too...

Ben Franklyn also said:
"God gave us alcohal as a sign that he loves us and wants us to be happy"

I doubt that he had the same veiw of women and relation ships

Reading this thread kinda makes me wonder just how many of you are actually getting any at the moment. You all seem to be going on about it like a starving man goes on about a pork chop.

Jesus helps me trick people.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Hugz - Hugz is all that's better than drugz.
Ok I'm probably going to hear screams of "freak" or "drug addict" but this is my happy spot and it doesn't involve sex or ice-cream.
I've been out all night bouncing by ass off in a squat or a club, (under the influence of whateverz handy) I come home shower and curl up in bed. Just as the sun starts to warm the morning, blazing in through my window and the drum & bass which is still ringing in my ears starts to quieten. Add some Haze and a sexy girl to hug me, rub my shoulders and tell me the voices are just in my head (and that the sky isn't falling in etc etc...) and I'm in heaven.
MMMmmmmmm - Sunbeam - mmmmmmmmmm
Failing that the look & screams that you get, when a bird is cumming so heavy she thinks she's going to pass out....Always gratifying -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
How 'bout sex WITH Nutella ice cream...

I'm pretty fond of the "sex while he plays guitar" option.

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

starbukmember
75 posts

Posted:
Okay, so making love is amazing , ice cream is great sex can be good , but what about bad sex ? This isnt just so awkward u want it to stop, but be else where, preferably safe in your own bed, wrapped up in your massive duvet, asleep, and never have to see that person again.

Sex can be mindblowing, but sometimes u just want them to stop coz their doing it all wrong!!!!!!!!!

It upsets me, sorry.

So basiclly good sex is better then bad sex, i guess everyone knew that already?

Dont forget to bring a towel

2,737 posts

Posted:
Thanks for that wonderful yet brief insight into your psyche and recent personal experiences Starbuk, I'm sure I'll have be having sympathy nightmares for you.
You want to tell us how it all went wrong for you? just to make up for you blatantly missing out the original question......
If u feel that bad/bored give them a slap and tell how they're supposed to be doing it. 5 mins worth of embarrassment etc... has got to be better in the long run than not shagging them again. Especially if they find out from someone else why you lost interest.........could be nasty.

starbukmember
75 posts

Posted:
Oh my god!

Ive just remembered the original reason why I replied to this thread, but forgot whilst login in. Man Im so wasted I have no idea whats going on.

Ok, whats better then sex?

Answer: England beating Argentina 1-0

Dont tell me im wrong!

Come on England, come on Beckham!

Dont forget to bring a towel

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Mr 'KaOs', exactly what iz yer take on 'Reality'?

HoOhOOo! I luv all dis SexTalk I think sikpUPy has a point tho,we all sound a little depraved

Sort it out guyz! Glass, u got rug 'n' fire? I'll give my guy (dealer)a call an grab ma socks!!
But after reading what SmallBoy had to say at the end of his post, I may have to bring him along too any objections?

And whoever sed 'Fluff' - woz it u SunSpot? - YESS! Dat shit's so good!! Mmmmmm.. Fluffanutters!
Wot wud Fluff 'n' Nuttella be? Fuffanella?

Az abouve, So below...

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
sorry, here's that 'L' i missed out of dat last post

Az abouve, So below...

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
yummy fluffanella......*looks up to sky and thanx god for fluff finally being availalbe in Canada*

Om Namah Sivaya

2,737 posts

Posted:
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Which comment?????? and why??????
(All clear now - panic not)
Also you're assuming I'd go, which is a bit cheeky.
However I have just spent the last 5 days trying to think up how to describe how cute u r with poi - still thinking due to being lost 4 words, get back 2 u soon.................LOL - x

(Edited due to brain not working too well when stoned)

[ 02 August 2002, 19:15: Message edited by: Small Boy ]

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Only thing I can think of that's better than sex is having sex while using Nutella as a lickable body paint...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
you are all right...nothing on earth compares to it...with the right person, incredible..yeah...

haveyou all tried sky diving...??????
thats f**king amazing

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
Smallboy ...what is small about you????

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
We all tend not to ask these questions about the poor soul...

--------------------------
You can’t begin to understand what’s behind this face and mind.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
my curiosity is overtaking my mind...tell me...i'll tell you anything you want...

2,737 posts

Posted:
The guys at work call me SmallBoy, being they're all either far taller than me or fat bastards.
I'm suffering from vertical retardedness at 5'6"-ish and a related inferiority complex.
I'm assured by all that that's it though.
It certainly aint my ego or my mouth.........
Cool, if you're a girl tell me I'm great and that you dream about me............lol.
If not then just tell me I'm great.

Arsn:- I'm sorry but I'm not going to prove anything to you, please can you stop requesting pictures through your private messages. - ROFLMAO
Hahahahahaha

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
I'm trying to see the joke in that...(bumps fists)

-------------------------------------------
Hey, I’m challenged.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Now,Now, no fighting boys

SmallBoy, yer question wud be answered if u backtrack tha thread...

Az abouve, So below...

2,737 posts

Posted:
Nope, done that twice. Still it doesn't take much 2 confuse a Small Boy I suppose.
Anyone says Football is better than sex is going to have me slap them about BTW. If I hear one more football comment I'm going to rip someones head off and get the next match to use it as the ball. Damn this worldcup...............

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
ENGLAND!!

Az abouve, So below...

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
smallboy i am small too...good things come in small packages, that would make us the best lovers of all...
heeheh, do you still want me to say your great and i dream of you?
i've been dreaming of something...

can anyone tell me what it means to be imprisoned in a dream..really caged in, and shot at star wars jedi style...i have my own ideas, but it was definently not better than sex...

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Earthdreamer, That dream is a definite sign from above that you should move to Denver and take up with a certain boy named 'Puppy'

[ 13 June 2002, 12:09: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
i'll be there in a couple of hours.puppy..were you the one shooting at me?

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
not in so many words, but yeah

[ 13 June 2002, 12:21: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
i so asked for that one puppy..
when can i play with you?

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
you're a sick, sick puppy.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Indeed, but I rather like it that way.

Oh, and you can play with me anytime you like.

[ 13 June 2002, 12:30: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

Page: