earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
hey kiddies, it be mushroom season hope you are all having funn...

malcom, can you please tell me where my posting is of the refugee issue, i am just interested in what people think and i am a little lost still, finding my way around the site...

oh, and did you get the "better late than never" melbourne tribe twirl video yet?hope you dig it..

thanks
holli

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
what kind of mushrooms, if ya know wahy i mean.
mushroomhead goooooood.
all mushmooms are good he he he he.
god i ate one too many mushrooms

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

frodusmember
92 posts

Posted:
mushrooms are my DOC
love them spiritually and just for fun
i can't wait to harvest

Peace,Travis IM: frodus17

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
yeah it is deffinitly mushroom season, i just went to a festival and no one had money, but everyone had mushrooms to trade, did i mention it was the best festival yet?
Molly

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Awwww!!! I don't know anyone around here! I want some munchrooms...

I still have a few left from last year, though...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Availablemember
93 posts

Posted:
SHROOMARAMA
funny how they hit everywhere outta no where with a BOOM whats your favorite experience?
mine would have to be the time my best friend and i hit the local state park and went everywhere we weren't supposed to what a glorious phun time from singing out of no where in the public bathroom at the top of my lungs just like axl rose "you know where you r you're in da jungle baby" busting out of the stall great sound in the bathroom i wanted to poop on a state owned tree eating truck hood really bad my friend talked me out of it thank god we parked out of the park cuz we knew we'd be past closing and took a trail that wasn't there to get to my truck this mud ate me up and i grabed a small flemzy tree to stop my fall and it went down with me and i laughed so hard i pissed myself our favorite part was that when we started the day out we decided that if anyone says anything to us we would just tell them that we were from Montana!
we took a friend home with us that day and named her my friend we take turns watching over her. we were over by this burnt down area by the ranger station with these fantastic vines that turned bright purple when you rubbed them instead of using the path we decides to go through the thick of them and went along part of a burnt log while the vines were hugging my friend i saw this beautiful piece of something but i could tell it was crying so i picked her up and she stopped crying the vines let go of my montanian sista and we all fell in love later we found out that she was a piece of the roof from the burnt buildings no worries i take her back there often to see if she wants to be back there so far she wants to stay with us

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
I just read that post... and still have no idea what it was about... where the hell I am... or where my socks are... however, something has been tapping on my back for the past two hours...

-------------------------
It isn’t about winning or losing, it’s about looking good winning OR losing.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I went on a canoe trip (emphasis on trip) on a very tame river with all my housemates. Some 20 tripping hippies all naked on a sandbar by the riverside (it was a Friday afternoon, so nobody else was on the river). That was one of the days that I really learned how to spin poi (I had brought my practice poi) and that was also the only time I ever tried swimming while tripping (which was a beautiful experience).

What an amazing time...

Another great one was a walk in a snowy wood near my house in Michigan with a friend.

And the walk through the foothills over Stanford when the sun had just poked through the clouds and we looked out all over the San Francisco Bay Area.

I love shrüms...

-Mike

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
my best expeiience was a little over a week ago. a group of 5 had not slept in 48 hours and we did them around 4 am in the woods and by the time the sun rose we were peeking, but some of us want to see if we could find fairies, but i didn't have the attention span so we gave up. But it was just a fun giggly trip for all of us, except my husband who the lack of sleep made sick. but he gets to do them again soon to make up for it, so everything is cool. I love shroomies, they r so much fun, especially durring a full moon in the woods.
molly

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
oddly arsn's post made the least sense.... hmmmm

must try this some time.......

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
aww, jeez...(urp) i just had a show free "rock star tour" in my hometown, try it sometime, just go around like you're on tour, but you're at home, it's great fun! anyway fourteen days of nonstop party, starting with burning flipside, and ending squeezed into the top-shelf-tequila section of the bar with some totally sexy ladies(it was the new pants, that's all)... somewhere in the middle, actually most of the middle, there were a LOT of fungal gateway enhancers thrown in the mix... god i love my job. it's rough. i know.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

--AuRIaN---member
69 posts

Posted:
insane giggles that never stop, strange faces in walls, melting trees, giggles, time distortion, where am i? is this real> ???? wot..the...
yep.shrooms r great as long as you don't go crazy!!!!

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
I went snorkling down in the Bahamas while tripping on shrooms a couple of years ago. I'd highly recommend it, especially around all the brightly colored fish! It feels like you can hold your breath forever too. Also saw Oakenfold on shroomies this past Tuesday. That was a decent experience as well.

Fear the evil monkey!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I saw Oakenfold at Burning Man while I was on acid. Wow.

Some friends of mine went snorkeling in Belize while high on pot, but I would have loved to try it on shrooms. I am jealous!

-Mike

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
i also ened up with a 16 hour trip in 115 degree weather stuck at a concert venue. after the first 10 hours we just wanted it to stop and leave us alone so we could drive home. when they say freshly dipped they mean freshly dipped!

MikeGinny- no more (in training) next to your signature, does this mean you're an official mad scientist now? and if so why isn't there a thread on this yet?

Molly

stickyfishmember
39 posts

Posted:
In the green and pleasant lands we have to wait untill September untill we can pig out on mushie quisine

All we're likely to get are dried ones (unless you've managed the impossible task of getting the spores to hold and have a cultivation going)

Oh well, I'm sure I can live off acid for a little while longer

Have fun & be safe

Love & Peace from Lingfield
Rob

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
oh man, you guys still have acid in europe? acid is getting scarce here in terrorland...somebody pbpbpbplease, save me! this insane angst ridden egobashing world is starting to sift it's way back in! man there's a cartoon with HAMSTERS on it on the tv. freaky. hamsters.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Fairy Lady:

MikeGinny- no more (in training) next to your signature, does this mean you're an official mad scientist now? and if so why isn't there a thread on this yet?

Molly

Molly, you have to pay closer attention!

My old sig line was "Certified Mad Doctor (in training)"

I am still a doctor in training, but since I have the summer off, I am not being a medical student right now. I am doing research for the summer. I have my M.S. in Molecular Biology and I'm using it, so I am officially a scientist. Yes, lab coat, electron microscopes, test tubes, and all. No rats this time, though.

Hopefully this research will help to find treatments for a number of horrid neurological diseases.

I mentioned this on some other thread, but most people probably missed it. Don't worry, when I graduate medical school, I will make a huge stink of it. And there will be some serious fire spinning in Ann Arbor that night.

-Mike

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
Sorry about the misunderstanding It did not even occur to me about the doctor/scientist thing, I just noticed the in training was gone. Well good luck with the summer gig and I will try to keep my eyes open

in order to keep this thread related I will also mention that the first expeirience with the little mushrooms was hallarious because my now husband ended up living in the bathtub for a night. We all agreed that a 6'2" 270lbs man can park his ass wherever he wants! (for the US people he was a center for our college football team so you can imagine why no one wanted to move him) But it was quite ammusing to eveyone to see him shoved in our tiny bathtub, so we all won!
Molly

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
No worries, Molly. I didn't feel that the minor (and temporary) change merited a whole new thread, though.

However...as penance, you will be required to attend the celebration the night after I graduate.

And to keep the subject on topic, maybe after we're done with the fire, the celebration might involve some...uh...right.

[ 06 June 2002, 17:39: Message edited by: MikeGinny ]

-Mike

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
Ok so when do you even plan on graduating? I may have to start looking now in order to get you "present" for you. Which by the way the best fire I ever did was around 6am on shroom a few weeks ago. I did not twirl for 5 days after it, cause nothing was as cool as that. We actually practiced for about an hour before anyone lit to make sure eveyone was cool and we had 5 safety's for each person, most were even sober
Molly

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Molly,

I will graduate in the Spring of 2005. That enough warning for you?

-Mike

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
mushrooms dont work for me.
I need candy. and sadly, candy has COMPLETELY
disapeared in my area for the last 9 months.

I search constantly.

I smell something burning.

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
that should be enough warning MikeGinny, I should be able to grow a whole grove by then. We should be able to plan one hell of a HoP bash for that, and the nice thing if anyone gets hurt, you can save us! you did get in A+ in your burn victim classes right?
Molly

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Molly,

Do you know what they call the guy who graduates at the bottom of his medical school class?

"Doctor."

Be very wary, Fairy, of hairy, scary, doctors on mushrooms...

-Mike

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Trippy Snorkling is highly recommended, tropical waters and fish help. I f@?kin loved it, I was on a tiny, tiny island (about 30m by 15m) in a nature reserve. the fish were huge, all the colours of the rainbow, with the bigger fish chewing on the coral with mechanincal mouths, making a deafening clicking noise, and schools and schools of little fish (Clown fish and the likes) circling around, in and out, even swimming right up to my mask.
At the same time there was an Indian family swimming, the husband stood on the island holding a rope attatched to a rubber-ring around his wfe, upside down,legs kicking in the air, while he looked the other way and smoked a tab.(ciggarette).
It was my first trip, I sat waiting to see if Mr Dali would appear.

:0)~