OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Just wanted to wish all us Canadians on 'ere a

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

*does the happy dance*

T'is a beautiful day here in Halifax, and I hope all is well across our huge arsed country!!

beerchug hehe bounce bounce2 clap heart heart heart weavesmiley

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

smile

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
When was Canada day??? AND I LEAVE FOR CANADA 2MORROW!!! finally getting excited... still nervous though... but getting excited biggrin

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
im not canadian, but i do love canada, does that count?

canada quote: " Canada, now theres a country that makes you proud to be north american."

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Canada Day -> July 1st, baby!

Hanz, you'll have just missed the party. What parts are you headed to?

Lyra: counts for me! smile

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
1st of July? thanks Paddy.

I know I will have just missed it.. but I am in LA for 4th July... so that will be good.

I am going to mainly Vancouver and Powell River, not sure where else.

And Lyra, nice quote u got there

Phellanmember
74 posts

Posted:
Hanz, if you're gonna be in the Interior of British Columbia (read: Kamloops) we've got a fairly large group of spinners up here who would love to have an Aussie visitor wink We usually light up on Friday nights only though so frown Depends on how long you visit for if you could meet us :P

As for Canada day biggrin Woot! That rocked last night. . hehe. 15+ Spinners down at the celebrations for the city and well over 500 spectators biggrin biggrin biggrin *bounces* Sooooo happy! Woo hoo!

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Ooooh!!! I missed Cananaduck Day. frown

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
i can't believe i missed this thread, but i have to tell you about my small contribution to the canada day festivities, though i'm on the other side of the planet at the moment. i bought a bunch of fireworks (the good ones, too, not the crappy cheap ones) and a cheap bottle of bubbly and me and my kiwi friends went into this huge field and set them off and celebrated in our own little way. oh, i have pics, but you've gotta hunt for them. thy're in www.imagestation.com and you have to enter my member name: silvurgrin into the little box at the top left hand side of the page where it says search, and you'll find my album. look at the back of the album and you'll see my pics of canada day!!