Forums > Videos > FireJive's Video Thread

Login/Join to Participate

Matthew_Ne
SILVER Member since Dec 2002

Matthew_Ne

Northeast USA Firespinner

Total posts: 122
Posted:Hello all, we're a fire troop from CT, and currently the only two members on the boards are (me) and CirRuS. This will be a home for all of our videos. Have fun!

www.ant-thrax.net/~files/firejivevideo.wmv

Right Click and save. You might need to enter a username and password:

User: files@ant-thrax.net
Pass: files123

Delete Topic

MEERCAT
BRONZE Member since May 2002

MEERCAT

A Meerkat that eats chicken

Total posts: 194
Posted:
I dont know if its just me but the link doesnt work it says website not found..??? frown

Delete

Matthew_Ne
SILVER Member since Dec 2002

Matthew_Ne

Northeast USA Firespinner

Total posts: 122
Posted:Bah.. You probably have to have an FTP client to get it. I can't really recommend any free ones except WS_FTP LE, do a search on www.download.com for it. For the configuration, the server is ftp.ant-thrax.net and the username and password are the same as in my previous post. Um, also, I'm eventually hoping it to be on www.poiintheparkex.net.. *looks over in Jez's direction* Gotta PM him about that.

Delete