• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 190
Posted:What stretches can I do to improve my back and shoulder flexibility so I can do behind the back moves easier? Ive been doing a few obvious ones, but I have found with stretches there is lots of effective one's that aren't so obvious.

I am also looking on google for information, but I figured I would run it past you guys to.

I appreciate your help.

Classically British
Total posts: 5687
Posted:Hey there Robotface - Up top there is a little link to the "Search" function - before posting a new thread, it's always best to do a search for your enquiry as it's very likely you'll find the answer.

If you try a search for "Stretching", "Stretches" or "warming up" you'll get lots of results - recently (and most helpfully) is this thread below - even though there is (as yet) no actual answer, "bumping" old threads stops several repeated dead threads taking up space and cluttering further searches smile

Stretching Exercises

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude