• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Jangla

Total posts: 155
Posted:6 years ago my best...best friend isn't the right word...we were like brothers, parted company after what I still consider to be the best years of my life. This evening I get an email...initial shock overcome, I still can't believe that if I hadn't registered with this site 6 months ago...bizarre...will post more once I get my head round this!

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Delete Topic

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:Jangla ... I'd love to share your emotions ... but I don't understand your post ... you mean your best friend found you through HOP ?

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

arsn

arsn

How do you change this thing???

Total posts: 1903
Posted:By reading this post, I believe the point of his messege is his eyes are poping out...
And his face is turning purple...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Delete

N8

Total posts: 336
Posted:heh, purple face. that's kinda funny.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete

Jangla

Total posts: 155
Posted:Cassandra - some background: Lancaster Uni 1994. A true 'coming of age' for me if ever there was one. Out of about 1500 hours of first year lectures, myself and Bertie went to...wait for it...3!!! No surprise we failed and had to re-sit all our exams but that's not important. I haven't heard a thing from him for 6 years and all of a sudden I get an email saying I have a private message on here, and BAM! It's him! He actually found the site through my details on freinds re-united but I didn't know that at the time of begninning this thread but I still gvie all credit to HOP for this re-uniting.

Suffice to say, I will be making a trip over to the Isle of Mann as soon as possible.

What strange circles this world works in. Without all this technology we would be seperated by an insurmountable obstacle - lack of information. Knowledeg truly is power but how you choose to use that power defines you.

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Delete