Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
Meeting [Old link] on the way to the same early morning sleazyjet flight to Munich as you are on.

Very scary!

hug

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Thats mad..

hows about meeting a mate from one of your seminars at Uni....in the departures hall of stanstead airport, 3 days before term ends...

confused

Or, in my dads case, meeting a member of your family on a river boat in germany..

eek :suddenly sees reccurring theme:

Its those Germans!!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
when i was in japan (in yr10), a student i had hosted (in yr7) saw me at a train station! it wasnt even the town either of us was staying in! (ok, so it was the nearest bullet train station, but still!)

however i didnt see her, and she didnt have time to say hi to me, she told me later in a letter.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
I was chatting to a complete stranger from San Fransisco in a bar in Dublin one evening, and I told him one of my brothers lives there. He asked me my brothers name and I'm thinking "yeah right, out of how many million people, sure you're gonna know him!"

Turns out he had been on a snowboarding trip with both my brothers two weeks previous!!! Now that's weird eek ubbloco eek

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile