Forums > Videos > TT 2 Video Coming Soon....We're back.

Login/Join to Participate

Shokmember
25 posts

Posted:
Well, its been a LONG while since I've posted here. I believe the last time I posted was when I released the Tekno Turtlez Video about a good 7-8 months ago. Well I'm back again for probably the last time. This new project I have been working on, is the Tekno Turtles part 2 video which will conclude the series. If you have had a chance to check out Wil's video you can catch a slight sample of what the TT2 video will bring, being that Wil got a lot of ideas from us (San Antonio TX) he is also a good friend of mine and I congradulate him on his new video.
If you thought the first TT vid was amazing, I am proud to say that this second video will blow the first away. ::TTvid1.wmv to the recycle bin:: lol. I also made a short teaser for fun to raise the hype and suspense ha. The video should be out in the next couple of weeks, and trust me, everyone will enjoy it even more than the first. I have a brand new canon digital camera and about 3 new editing programs to work with as well as a brand new Dell computer.

peace

TT2 - Teaser

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Dude! Im still waiting for your fire compilation video you announced twice. What ever happened to that?

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying
not even a teaser frown

was looking forward to some tasty glowey stuff and all i get is titles(and 5 seconds of unclear glowstringing)... confused

pleeeeeease give us the real thing and not an ad.....

waveR

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Shokmember
25 posts

Posted:
Consider yourself "teased" lol. Man, I dun get why people get mad when I post up teasers first. I juts make them to raise suspense and strictly for fun and to kind of make a parody of movie teasers.

READ:::::DISCLAIMER:::::

WARNING: THE TEASER CLIP ONLY CONTAINS ABOUT 4 SECONDS OF ACTUAL FOOTAGE. DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK.

There that should clear things up. Lol beerchug beerchug

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
[Old link]

Shokmember
25 posts

Posted:
LOL yea I never really got around to finishing that one (referring to the ::cough::), BUT this one I will release WITHOUT A DOUBT. Who knows, I probably will end up releasing that fire compilation as well later, if I have time. I honestly only want to focus on this TT2 vid right now. I mean to come up and completely outdo the first TT video is a somewhat hard task, but I promise it will be done and be greater than anyone expects it to be. Im expecting this TT2 project to make the first look like we were begineers at the time. I mean, for MALCOLM (hop owner) to have personally sent an e-mail to my friend Bomb (TT) saying that we had inspired him, is probably the greatest accomplishment I have ever done in Poi/Stringing. I will not let him or anyone down with this next project.

ANYWAY, I have also decided that I am going to take more time on the TT2 Video because I REALLY want to out do myslef this time and make a video that will greatly INSPIRE everyone as we'll as make a lasting impression on who made the San Antonio "stringing scene/community" what it is today.....the originals who started it. The vid will aslo be quite longer than the last because I want to cram as much footage as I possibly can, but i'm aiming to have it ~15 minutes long. Its just hard when you have so much talent to choose from and condensing about 1 1/2 hours of incredible glowstringing footage into less than 15 min is a really hard task. I dont want to cut out too much, but I will inevitably end up doing so. I will more than likely ONLY include unique moves and combos and cut out anything repititious, so you will never see the same move/combo twice. Thats something I havn't seen done yet.

Like I said,this will more than likely by my last video project, but that wont mean that I will quit poi/stringing. Even though I may not do it as much anymore, that doesnt mean that I wont pick up strings everyone now and then. Stringing/Poi has changed my life and I will never let go of something so great to me. For the remainder of this month I really want to focus on the TT2 video and also my punk band KRIPTID, because we have our first show coming up on april 17th ubbidea ubbidea eek.

I got a pretty busy life right now with, my band, the TT2 project, and a [censored] load of hard engineering classes at my college (EE Major). So free time is very limited. Hopefully summer comes already so I can have a BREAK!!

MAD RESPECT TO ALL HOP ESPECIALLY MALCOLM, AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO RELEASING THE TT2 VID, AND I HOPE IT WILL GREATLY SURPASS THE FIRST! THANKS FOR THE WELCOME BACK.

::::Also heres the best "teaser" I have ever made but never released anywhere other than my site (stringepeople.com). It marked the comeback of my "crew" String-E People. Its a very suspensful vid that uses a lot of different camera angles and editing techniques, its really inspiring and gives me tingles everytime I watch it lol. Its about 4 months old, but it has a lot of short stringing clips in it. So If yall havent checked it out before, yall can if yall want by right click and saving as BELOW.:::

STRINGEPEOPLE COME BACK - TEASER

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
dont forget about your col5 entry too wink spank

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."