• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12345...7
Endangered Sanity

Total posts: 164
Posted:I was just wondering how old most of you people are.

Delete Topic

sammie

Total posts: 56
Posted:grrrr....... 20?!Still get asked for my ID when i buy a lottery ticket though - can i be counted as 16 then?Ever noticed how your body as a whole just isnt the same age?*(mental age - about 3 3/4!)*(1 hair follicle - about 76 (its decide to rebel and go grey this week)*(left little toe - nearing 100, very wrinkly and blind - could it ever see?)
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE

Total posts: 214
Posted:SO if Tai's the youngest on this BB,,,,,, whos the oldest???? lol
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE

Total posts: 214
Posted:if Tai's the youngest on this BB,,,,,,,,,, whos the oldest, lol
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Amber
GOLD Member since Mar 2001

Amber

Total posts: 48
Posted:I'm 19....a fiery scorpio.only just started firetwirling a month ago.i love poi!"follow your bliss"[This message has been edited by Amber (edited 06 March 2001).]

Delete

skechada

Total posts: 8
Posted:just joined, so not that anyone should care, but I'm 25.
Non-Https Image Link
skechada

Delete

lorbid

Total posts: 2
Posted:I am 21 here... only been doin poi for about 6 months, and I feel great doing it...

Delete

Stumpy

Total posts: 10
Posted:for those who are wondering 23. ho hum

Delete

bird chic

Total posts: 9
Posted:WOW i feel like a youngin' i am only 16... but age doesn't go along skill... hehekeep spinningcolleen

Delete

Endangered Sanity

Total posts: 164
Posted:Hahah I feel so proud to have started off such a long post. It's interesting how different the ages are in here, although it semms a fair few people are in their 20s.

Delete

Posted:well age is just a state of mind, societyputs the number's on us,, ID's please,,Im 40 going on 17 See you at BM Diana

Delete

joeyd

Posted:hehe, lets keep this post goin for another 2 pages. im only 18 and been playin wit strings for about 8 months now. ive never seen anyone in person older than 23 play with strings before. it would be cool to have a huge meet-up somewhere and see everyone of all ages messin round spinnin. i taught my little cousin how to spin and he is 9 and he could do several tricks, so he's the youngest spinner i know.

joey-d--

Delete

joeyd

Posted:hehe, lets keep this post goin for another 2 pages. im only 18 and been playin wit strings for about 8 months now. ive never seen anyone in person older than 23 play with strings before. it would be cool to have a huge meet-up somewhere and see everyone of all ages messin round spinnin. i taught my little cousin how to spin and he is 9 and he could do several tricks, so he's the youngest spinner i know.

joey-d--

Delete

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2001

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:Ripe old age of 26 come May 2nd....But i still get carded for everything..Maybe its the Superman shirt... [image]http://www.juggling.co.nz/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">------------------[/image][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 14 March 2001).][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 14 March 2001).][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 14 March 2001).][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 14 March 2001).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:I know it's an old thread but I thought i'd revive it to say . . .I'm 27 (but only look 19)------------------C@ntus

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Blackbird

Total posts: 337
Posted:Sweet 16, A Taurean Bull
Non-Https Image Link
And is 'Paylay' the same as 'Pellay'? Because that's how I was pronouncing it...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery! Å Ĉ К я

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

Alagon

Total posts: 14
Posted:I'm 20 going on 21.Been drinkin for years, clubin for years, been havin... Best I leave it at that. ;>

Delete

xLessThanJakex

Total posts: 155
Posted:noooooo your all older than me, I hate that, i hope there is others my age i'm only 13, however, going on 15. ONLY 13.
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by Fire_Sista (edited 05 August 2001).]

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Delete

Posted:I be young and full of life. I may be crazy but only 12 years young
Non-Https Image Link
. I am aging and act like I'm about 50 though (sometimes I feel it)!!!------------------Kymic, Keep smiling :)

Delete

Q

Total posts: 42
Posted:Hey!im 17 here, kinda sux though being so close to the city yet barred from the clubsEmptyset and tekknogurrl (sorry if I boggle the names) I'm about 2 hours from Albany and 1 from New Paltz. If you want to chill sometime let me know.

Delete

alterego
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer

Total posts: 222
Posted:18 and I go to clubs
Non-Https Image Link
Living in San Diego rules because Tijuana is only 10 minutes away. Mexico has an 18 year old drinking age ^_^ Love always,Spanky

Delete

Esrika_d

Total posts: 13
Posted:ish be a 23yr old cappi fire snake OoO ...HMMmm I wonder if that's why I'm so addicted to fire? :D :D

Delete

Chotys

Total posts: 91
Posted:hey all, i'm 16 so thats younger than most but us teenage twirlers can still kick some serious fire twirling ass.

Delete

pyro_teknik

Total posts: 51
Posted:21 and a bit
Non-Https Image Link

handlebar moustaches are funny :)

Delete

Phyzerium

Total posts: 38
Posted:I'm this many **holds up 10 fingers and 7 toes**

Pain is pleasure.

Delete

woody

Total posts: 99
Posted:25 and they are getting better and going by faster!Have fun!Woody

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

Delete

Plazma

Total posts: 73
Posted:just another part of the worlds future! I'll be 16 at the end of this month!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

Delete

Daryl

Total posts: 5
Posted:Physically - 24
Non-Https Image Link
Mentally - don't know as I havn't learnt to count yet
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Asydrayne

Total posts: 2
Posted:i'm 19, still 2 years too young...

Delete

emptyset

Total posts: 98
Posted:when this thread started i was 16, but now im 17, cool eh------------------bring light into the night

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Delete

pozee
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

old hand

Total posts: 886
Posted:23, snake sag. yes 77 is a very fine vintage. hey flash, what day were you born. i have never met another person with the same b-day as me. i was born on the same day as saint nichlaus(santa claus)

anyone got a light?

Delete

Page: 12345...7