Forums > Social Chat > Is anyone watching "Passangers"?

Login/Join to Participate

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
Well if you did or are (its on in the UK), what was that jumping thing, I think it was called "yamakazi" but it hasnt brought anything up in the search engines.

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
I know the jumping thing you mean. Very nice wasn't it? For those of you who are wondering what the hell we are on about, on 'Passengers' on channel 4 on Friday night they showed some Parisian blokes jumping off high walls and stuff. It looked great fun, I'm not sure about them classing it as a martial art, though...Are you sure you got the spelling right? I wasn't speedy enough with the pencil and paper, myself. Maybe the channel four website will help.Princess xxx

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
Is that the movie with the guy from willie wonka and the chocolate factory?Willie wonka and the chocolate factory was on TV today and I was watching it with my parents and they were like were like Willie wonkas that guy from passangers and then I came here and saw a post about that movie and I was like I can get in on the dicussion(excuse me Ill go slink away now after having posted the worlds stupidest most unrelated to anything thread)------------------Do You ever Question Your life? Do You ever wonder Why? Do you ever see in Your dreams, All the castles in the Sky??

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

arsoniamember
1 post

Posted:
I saw a documentary here in the US about this group a while ago. You used to be able to download a 5 minute video on them. It looked awesome!! Never seen anything like it around here. These people are super athletic, and fierce about their art.