Sic Kittymember
167 posts

Posted:
I was watching TV with the fam the other night...except I wasn't really looking at[/i} the television set, when suddenly my mother shouts:

Look! He's doing poi!

So I look...and well, she was right. This kid is spinning on national television...not very well though. The host says "They call these things nunchucks..." WHAT?! They sure as hell do not! Then the kid hits himself in the groin with both poi!! biggrin ubblol *giggles* That made up for the mislabelling.

Oh...this has nothing to do with the subject...but I thought I saw someone spinning in a music video recently. But I couldn't say which one. Anyone know what I was possibly thinking about?

You've just been attacked by:
SIC KITTY!
*cackles maniacally*
I suffer...*sob*...because I am better.

I don't really believe that.... *coughs*

DeimosBRONZE Member
Cinnamon Girl
191 posts

Posted:
In a Dirty Circus video they have like, a two second shot of some chick doing fire poi and in a Crazytown video then have a bit of what looks like glowstick poi but there's all sorts of crazy effects so it's hard to tell

P*L*U*R

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
hehe "they call these things nunchucks"

Sic Kittymember
167 posts

Posted:
Quote:

hehe "they call these things nunchucks"

yeah...they only said that so they could finish with "because they make chuck numb" :P

i can't find the video i was thinking of anywhere. i was so damn busy tryin to watch it to see if i saw what i thought i saw that i didn't make note of the song or the artist. frown

You've just been attacked by:
SIC KITTY!
*cackles maniacally*
I suffer...*sob*...because I am better.

I don't really believe that.... *coughs*