• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

SpiritDancer

Total posts: 6
Posted:Anybody know of any spinning classes / gatherings / websites for those of us in the Los Angeles area?

Happy New Year!

Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry

Delete Topic

Kali
BRONZE Member since Apr 2002

Total posts: 577
Posted:There used to be Fireplay LA. I don't know if that is going on anymore though. I just got back here after a year of being away and know of absolutely nothing. confused

PM me if you want and maybe we can set something up. I'll be around until the end of the month at least. smile

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

Delete

Cody
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

Cody

That guy from Reno

Total posts: 556
Posted:Tedward runs the LA branch of the fire conclave (it's a burningman thing) He would be a good contact in the area for poi. Go to www.bearclawmfg.com you can contact him through there. smile

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

Delete

SpiritDancer

Total posts: 6
Posted:Kali~

Sent you a PM, but maybe I did something wrong cuz it doesn't show up in my HOP profile page... did you get it?

Either way, I'd love to get in touch and see if we could set something up. As I'm a fairly new poister I only know a couple other spinners... more experienced than me... but we are a fun clan! Met through Burning Man.

Send me a PM and/or an email and let's talk.

Kevin

Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry

Delete