• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Tom
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Tom

Total posts: 135
Posted:Just thought I'd point out that the time displayed at the top of messages is actually GMT+1300.. thought someone may care.. if not shoot me..
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
Tom(posted at 2238 GMT)[This message has been edited by Tom (edited 26 February 2002).]

Delete Topic

Demonthesys

Total posts: 11
Posted:lol, thought for a second that Hop was closing down or someone died or something...

In order to create apple pie, you must first create the universe.

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Me too Demonthesys...or that someone was letting loose on how bad they think *HoP* is again.I laughed when it was about the clocks!Eh...time is relative anyway, the important thing is..we're all here together!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)

veteran

Total posts: 1325
Posted:*hears the "Greece" song play in his head: "We go together"*

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1012
Posted:Quite amazing how many people have emailed me about that. GMT+1200 is what it is stated by Microsoft Windows programmers. Is it because of "Daylight savings" where we move our clocks forward one hour that makes it out by 1 hour?Silly thing. I have fixed it now. GMT is gone and is replaced with HOPT (Home of Poi time
Non-Https Image Link
)

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

glowshow

Total posts: 406
Posted:*in a BOOMING voice*"YES, THAT'S RIGHT KIDDIES! THE HOME OF POI- WHERE *EVERY* TIME IS A GOOD TIME!!!"(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:Glowshow....ROFLHHAD!!!!(Roll On Floor Laughing Hitting Head Against Door)Now that's what I call marketing!------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttp://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1012
Posted:Glowshow,Thanks for giving me a GOL(good old laugh)Watch out Mr McDonald here comes HOPT

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Twirl'N'Burn

Booojakasha

Total posts: 121
Posted:Hahaha I dont know if this is new or not, to be honest I never really looked, down the bottom of every message board there is now this..."All times are Home of Poi time (HOPT)"

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

Delete

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)

veteran

Total posts: 1325
Posted:Twist, Malcom said: quote: GMT is gone and is replaced with HOPT (Home of Poi time )

Delete