StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
OK please forgive the spelling of this thread im heavily intoxicated right now.... So its saturday night and about 4 hours ago me and my girlfriend where just hangin at my apartment having a quite night.. I then got a call from a co-worker to go have a drink with him and his friends at a local pub we all visit often.. So a half hour later Minhee and I get to the bar and walk into this scene... The bar is completely torn apart.. the owner runs up to me screaming "those mother F*#^ers ruined my bar!" and shoving his bloody hand into my face... He tells me that my co-worker and his friend attacked everyone. At that momet the police walk in.. the owner starts pointing to me and jabbering in korean about the damage.. So im just trying to wonder what the hell is going on when my girlfriend somehow talks them into letting us go...
When we get out side i call my friend and this what he tells me really happened..... They were just sitting there having a beer when the owner came in, loaded. All of a sudden he starts screaming at steve (my co-worker) saying that he knows that he was talking behind his back.. then he picks up a crate of empty beer bottles and throws it at them and glass goes everywhere. Then he starts throwing beer bottles, stools, etc.. All the while lights are being ripped off of the walls.. As Steve and his crew are trying to recover from this sudden and unprovoked attack the owner runs out back to the kitchen.. He returns with a god damn butcher knife!!!! and chases Steve and his friends down the street screaming that he is going to kill them.... So as it turned out I arrived around 2 minutes after this happend.. This is one of the most wacked nights ever..
Once again im sorry for the spelling.. I just thought I share this tale of woe...

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
whoa. that's crazy. is everyone ok now? what happened with the police?

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Um...woah.

Yeah. Woah.

Did I mention...woah?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Woah and madness!
Hope you're all ok, seen as how you're intoxicated after the incident you must've had a good night anyhoo
Hope you don't have a headache tomorrow.... by much
xx

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Woah!

Thats one of those right place that the very WRONG time eek

As long as everyone is ok?

ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
Ya we are all ok.. It's really sad that so many good memorys of that pub will forever be tainted by that one night... Like, we were friends with the owner.. my friend Dave invited him to his wedding and we had the wedding party in that bar.... all our photos were hanging on the wall behind the bar.. We will never be able to look back at those fond memorys now without thinking of a crazy knife weilding asian bastard...

Anyway the moral of the story is:
Never assume that life is routine or commonplace because you just never know when you'll have a crate of beer bottles thrown at you.

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
umm
sounds insane- but something you'll look back on and laugh!
the story made me laugh in a nervous sort of wacko way.
:P
glad you're alright!
beerchug

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.