Forums > Social Chat > im part of warcracft III betwa testing!!!

Login/Join to Participate

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
i am soooo happy right now it isnt even funny...for those of you who dont know what im talking bout...there is this videogame coming out called warcraft...its real time strategy...and the company just made the third release to the game...its supposed to be friggin awesome...so yeah....im happy...thatll be all lol

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
ok, i've noticed a little uprising of off-topic discussions lately, but this getting a little ridiculous.congrats tho! spin something while you're beta testing, mmk? there's more to life than just video games! grinugh i'm such a crab.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
My workmate would be mega jealous, he is awaiting that game with anticipation, me im awaiting heroes of might and magic 4

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Isn't the social discussion board for really anything you wanna talk about? *shrug*anyhoo, Congratulations on getting beta! I'm gonna be buying it

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Has anyone played Grand Theft Auto 3, yet?I hear it has been banned already, but my friend scored a copy. As for as violent video games go this one is the bomb.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Kinudin is right man. Off topic roXors. There must be soo many 1337 twirlers on this discussion board because of the response from the 'what do you do?' thread. I am only suprised that no one has done like a counterstrike-twirling thread already.Hooray for Azeroth!Me ducks head in nerdy shame now..

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
WOw you aRE SO LUCKY!unreal! i love warcraft!!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
sickpuppy - I've played GTA3 - pretty good fun, it is a lot like the game Driver, but more violent. The tanks are awesome (control the turret) and you also get to fly a light airplane!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
yup...dudes im totally excited bout this...im in love with starcraft for a couple of years...now its no challenge smile....lol...so i finally get this massive game to play with...and besides whats wrong with playing videogames anyways?!?! HUH?!?!?! remember...geeks of todays r the future owners of businesses later so videogame playing twirlers...raise ur heads and state ur two loves proudly...videogames n poi-ing!!! lol

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Um how's the new RPG element fit in? Most of the RTS's i play don't really personalise the characters - i don't really care when i send them to a flaming death. The C&C series really started what Maslow would call 'realised individuals' in RTS.Also, any funny easter eggs like the over-voice-acting when you tapped characters?You guys are right about the videos games are related to poi idea! I reckon it's because video games make you need to get a life, and that's where twirling comes in!When i grow up, I wanna be a Night-elf!------------------"He shall know your ways as if born to them"-Fremen prophecy

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
omg...the game is just soooo noice....like... u have heros that u must train...its not like starcraft where u need to just get a lot of people...sum thinking is involved...also to expand u have to kill these neutral enemies because they block the path....it is...just...aweeeesome

yashiromember
77 posts

Posted:
I want warcraftttttttt =(damn!!!

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Pele please close this post before he ruins it for all of us! Sorry don' wanna be rude but dude dont ruin it!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
what does this thread exactly ruin for u? if u give me a valid arguement bout why this thread should be closed... then i will apologize without thinking twice