4d1c3member
61 posts

Posted:
hey i was just wondering how long a poi should stay alight for my arent staying alight for very long but it could be because i like to do my moves very fast so could any one please just say how long theres stays alight for

the risk is the rush

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
couple of minutes?hard to judge

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
Depends really...My normal poi, I can get about 2 minutes out of them if I do not spin them too fast, or about 30 seconds if I spin like a maniac.My "brick" poi, as my friends like to call them (cathedral or interweave wick poi with 4 foot of wick on each) will last for about 4 to 7 minutes depending on how fast I am spinning them. I cannot make these ones go out just by spinning fast as I can with most others...that and they are rather heavy (hence the "brick poi" name) and so require a lot of effort to spin fast.If your wicks are getting old they may not burn for as long as they should either.------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

4d1c3member
61 posts

Posted:
hey thanks my burn for 2 2 1/2 minutes i i dont why but i thought they would burn for longer and was wondering if i soaked them right i think i did is there anywhere that tells you

the risk is the rush