• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

rachbug

Total posts: 3
Posted:1've spent many days lookin online n stuff but where can i buy regular performance poi balls on adjustable rope w/ just a loop grip...i was wondering where you ppl got ur regular poi.. not fire poi or poi swingsthanks

Delete Topic

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Poi swings? That is a new one to me.If you don't want fire, then there are comets available through the shop here. They are poi on adjustable "ropes". If you don't like the tails simply bind them up with a rubber band, shorten them or cut them off.Most of us have made our own at some point as well. If you do a search for "How to Make Poi" you should have enough information to do it.I hope this answers your question, but since I am not certain what you mean by poi swings, I can't be sure that my answer is correct either!M'best to you in your search.Pele------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

rachbug

Total posts: 3
Posted:swings r poi w/ comet tails.... just a different name
Non-Https Image Link

Delete