Forums > Social Chat > New Members at Incendium

Login/Join to Participate

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Just letting everyone know that Incendium has 3 new members ... you can check them out in our new and improved members section at the Incendium Website.Their names are Corsica, Kael and Aaradeath ... collect them all or trade them with your friends.Ðraevonof Incendiumwww.incendium.org[This message has been edited by Draevon (edited 06 December 2001).]

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hey Mr. Draevon, it would be cool if you could update the videos on your site, you seem to have had the same ones for more than a year smileJosh[This message has been edited by [Josh] (edited 06 December 2001).]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hey Mr Draevon, don't let Mr Josh push you around. You stand up to him or no one will get to play in this sandbox.

Meh

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Mr Cantus & Mr Josh,Keen detection Mr Josh ... they have been there for about a year. Maybe if I shuffle around the order it might freshen things up a bit ... or maybe I'll change the page numbers to page letters ... yes ... that should do the trick.Yes we should have some more videos, but we don't own a camera which makes things difficult. Hopefully I will be getting my hands on a video of a show we did in October which could make it's way onto the website. I will also be borrowing a video camera over the next two weeks and will see if I can come up with some videos.Either way, we will be adding a stack of new photos to the Photo Gallery sometime in the next fortnight, I'll let everyone know when their up.Good work too Mr Cantus for firm display of sandbox diplomacy.Mr Ðraevonof Incendiumwww.incendium.org

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Here's an ideaConsidering that we're coming up to a big movie shooting/photo taking session over the next few weekends, what do people want to see pictures/movies of on the Incendium website. Let us know what sort of thing you want to see and we'll see what we can do.Ðraevonof Incendiumwww.incendium.org

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Really big animals in really tiny boxes grinOr have i misunderstood again?

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Some staff routines, or (staff) signature moves would be nice...Some group work, with poi'ers and staffers and breathers and stuff all together would be even better (but harder to choreograph and actually shoot properly).Some shots of C@ntus alsepp with his hand in a bowl of warm water and (oops, Did I say that? Sorry C@ntus, I still love ya, just don't tell my fiance...)How about some water shots, where you stand in a shallow pool or area of water and spin while the reflections and shimmering underneath look amazing.Or even better, some movies of ME, doing staff! (I've actually got a video camera, but I never get around to filming myself, which is wierd, coz I love hamming it up when others are filming me {mostly tourists}).Just kidding about the ME bit ... grin grin grin ------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
As a fellow twirler, I'd like to see you guys spin. As a web person, I'd suggest you put nice examples of your most inspiring sections of your shows on there, so potential customers are impressed! smileJosh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Collaborations where fire artists work in close proximity. Blend all that new talent together in a firey melting pot and see what you got. Signiture moves and combos would also be a great idea for you profile section.Basically I agree wiv da boys above, we wanna see vids as there is loads of photo's about and after all - fire dancing does move from time to time. Thank you from Mr TEMPEST.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
on a serious note. I would like to see lots of double staff moves. Including some double throws,if that's at all possible (I know throws are possible BTW before I get any smart alec replies).Oh and Charles, I don't actually sleep. If you dont believe me then check out the times that I post and work out the time difference between Auckland and England.

Meh