rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
beth's moving to america in a couple of months. not sure if it's florida or georgia yet, but maybe i'll see some of you guys in the flesh. any o y'all from round there?

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
well i guess nobody's gonna bring me a welcome sign?

floating
drifting
fading away

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
anybody...?anybody at all...?

floating
drifting
fading away

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Maybe they haven't heard you. Try shouting!

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Try waving a flag.

Meh

DocLiquidmember
97 posts

Posted:
I'll bring a big welcome sign on fire so you'll see it if I can. I live in southern Florida though, so let me know where you're going to be. Good luck, God speed, and Welcome in advance.P.L.U.R.Doc------------------Let us Light up the Night

Let us Light up the Night

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
hello rangerbethany! im here in tampa as you doubt can tell already. i dont know when you are moving, but i should be back in florida around april. if you are thinking tampa, think clearwater instead. tampa is basically a dry unfriendly place. clearwater has a good atmosphere though. naples, not to bash anyones city, which is in southern fla, is chock full of old people and horrible roads. wherever you go, may the force be with you

Wow

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
i'm in the Clearwater area.. and yea, we DO have a good atmosphere! smileWelcome, rangerbethany!

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
I'm another Tampa spinner! *defends home city* I LIKE Tampa, and think it has a great atmosphere. :P rangerbethany, as soon as you know where yoru moving let us know!!! We'll have to arrange a meet.------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Dottmember
29 posts

Posted:
I might be moving to Gainsville, Florida, at about Easter... (just thought I'd add that here!!)*waves* smile

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
yay! people care!*whirls around in circles*

floating
drifting
fading away

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I tried to help. Did you see me trying to help?

Meh

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Yes Cantus, thanks for the help. You got the ball rolling. hmm..balls rolling..*shrug*CRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Please check the Meet Others section... I'm sure you'll find lots of contacts in there.Enjoy yourself rangerbethany!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
might be a place called Augusta in Georgia but nothings definate yet

floating
drifting
fading away

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
hey beth come check out B.C. up here in canada EH!vancouver is great lots of clubs places to go and the best cheeba in the world

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Erm........

Meh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Never been to Florida or Georgia. Or any state bordering Florida or Georgia. Or any state bordering a state bordering Florida or Georgia. But I hear it's nice. Actually I didn't. But if you're ever in NYC, be sure to drop me an email and then blow me off because that's what all the cool kids do... wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Augusta, Georgia is not a bad place to end up. Kind of a small town, but at least you have Lake Thurmond around to go play in. I've spun fire lakeside out there a couple of times. I'm about 3.5 hours north of there in North Carolina. Augusta is only about a 2-hour drive from Atlanta, GA and they have a good scene there too. ------------------"We do not inherit this Earth from our ancestors, but merely borrow it from our children"

Fear the evil monkey!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
A resounding response. Thanks everyone. *Deafened by the silence, counts to 10 before continuing*Ok. I'll try again. What on earth is or are cheeba?And NYC, I'm guessing "blow me off" doesn't have the same meaning in the states as it does over here. Unless you're hoping to start a special relationship like Myst and Pozee seem to have developed....

Meh

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
Over here "blowing you off" would be basically treating you as if you were nothing or of little importance. from the saying "blowing it off as if it was nothing"cheeba is weed right?CRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

HappyStickermember
42 posts

Posted:
sounds like you should move to florida based on your #1 concern which is twirling of course.... there that wasn't too hard, anytime you have another big decision just let me know :-P

If you had a friend that was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down the street and he just fell over......that would be unacceptable.

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
atlanta sounds like fun.. someone was telling me about some place called "little 5"anyone know much about the place? swifty: i'll be there soon supafly: thanks this lake sounds luffly can you tell me more? NYC: i'll be there sooner but i'll probably blow you off straight away (your terms of blowing off.. not australian meaning) as the thought of meeting anyone from online scares me still. but if you happen to be there somewhere and i happen to be there somewhere maybe we'll bump into each other. grin

floating
drifting
fading away

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
As i think Cantus was trying to point out......blowing someone is a colloquial term for giving someone sexual favours.....where blowing might take place.Hmmm im trying to find a way to say this without using the words head job (ooops).As for ranger beth.i think you sould forget the yanks and stay here in Aus. (ive heard melbourne is nice this time of year) winkCheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was insinuating towards that yes APB. Knowing that I can always really on some of the more baser members of the community to fill in the blanks for me thus saving me from sullying myself.

Meh