DragenSILVER Member
20 posts

Posted:
Well looks like we all have to make new posts. I'm gonna put all the comments from my old thread over here and we can continue our wonderful conversions. wink Sooo if you've already read all my old thread then skip to the bottom of this one. biggrin

------------------------------------------

Hi all, names Michael. Haven't done any actual poi as of yet but I hope to change that as of tomarrow, err today depending on the timezone you're in I guess. Gonna go down to the HomeDepo and make me some nerfed poi to learn with.
Well then about me:
Name:Michael
Sex:Male
Location:Middle of nowhere, TX aka Waco and San Marcos every so often
Hobbies:Chainmaille, juggling, 3D Studio Max, DnD, RPG's RTS' and FPS', and because that's not enough acronyms SCUBA
Books:Anything by Tolken or Robert Jorden, as well as the River World, Incarnations of Immortality, and Blue Adept series

Well I need to sleep, cya.

PS: I don't like pink.

Narr:
*comes running through the dorr*

did i , did i??........i did woohoo!!!! haha pounce sleeping on the job again!!naughty!

well i'd like to be the first to welcome you to this lil poi community. if your in the mood for an R rated thread go to 'pounce'. if you fancy skinny dipping with fairies go to 'fire fairy', and if you a more PG13 guy go to 'laytin'

ENJOY!!

Dyke Boy:
jumps in through sky light

heya welcome!

yes i hav set up a camera in the pounce room, if u wanna b a star, come on in!

soz bout the entrance, but i ghad to get some more film and saw u were nu on the way bak so i thought id say hey!

have sum hugs too!

right see ya!
runs through the door, knocking it off its hinges. small voice is heard "sorry!"

pounce:
DAMMIT!!!!! i really need to stop sleeping!!! i guess it's just all those orgies that are tiring me out. ok narr, you beat me fair and square.

**sigh**

oh i'm sorry, excuse my manners. 'ello there dragen how ya doing? welcome to our lovely, and sometimes r-rated, community! yes yes, if you want some r-rated fun, head on over to my thread. it's quite indulging!

there seems to be an ever-increasing number of texas folk on here..... stratches head

ok, must go do something productive according to the business world. **sigh** they just don't get it...i think this is productive, but who am i to have an opinion?

p.s. DB...loved the entrance and exit....you got me giggling

vanize
Texans will rule HoP - this I predicted more than a year ago (back when Ebony Flame came on the scene ever so breifly), and so it comes to fruition!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!!

ehm... er, right....

Greatings earthling Dragen!

Sounds like you are a younger incarnation of myself in some ways.

Alice is going to be crushed by your rejection of her preferred color - but I suppose you don't know the full reprocussions of your actions and so may eventually be forgiven.

Now then, does someone have a broom so that we may sweep up the mess of broken glass hat DB left behind? We should keep a new member's thread tidy, even even only for a little while...

regyt
Ooh, yet another chainmailler! Sweet. Glad to have you with us!

Dragen
Agggg! And I just had that skylight installed.
Gets out "the list"
Adds Dyke Boy's name
Mua hahaha

Now that that's taken care of.

Thanks for the help with the glass vanize.
And I have read thru your thread pounce, very nice, gotta love the R-rated posts
As for Alice, I like to cause a little mayhem in my wake.

Dragen
regyt, you maille? If so would you happen to have an alias on TheRingLord?

pounce
uh oh DB, not good. you can hide out in my thread, there shall be no violence in there, well, unless it's of the consensual pleasure-bringing kind!

thanks dragen, you must post in my thread now that you have visited, share some of your devious thoughts

regyt
I do maille, yes, but I don't hang around theringlord. There are photos of some of my stuff up on my site, mostly delicate jewelry-ish things, bras, my watchband, etc.

Dragen
Love your stuff.
I really like that spiral necklace, but the headdress with the...
Bah, I don't know what it's called, the hair net thingey is my favorite.

I like weaving with the smaller links myself as well. Got a new shipment coming in any day now and im going to try to make a captive/orbital necklace.
I don't think I can wait much longer.

fire dancing fairy
Hello!

Welcome to the wonderful world of HOP!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and I very much look forward to getting to know you better.
What music tickles your fancy my friend?

Many beautiful butterfly blessings

regyt
Thanks, hon! That captive/orbital thingy sounds real pretty. I'd love to see pics of your work!

Armoured_Raven
Ooooh more chainmaillers?! Neat! I like it here more and more every second!

Dragen
I'll post some of the few I have as soon as I get 20 posts. I don't have very many pics since I don't have a digital camera, but I'll get em up when I am able.

Armoured_Raven you wouldn't happen to be the same Armoured_Raven that hanges around TRL would you? You might not have seen over there me since I'm a bit of a lurker.

As for music, I'de have to say that my top two bands are Green Day and Presidents of the United States of America. Other than that, just about anything alternative or Metallica-esque. Other than that, anime soundtracks: Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, ect...

I guess you could add watching anime to my list of hobbies.

Everyone's so friendly here, guess us weirdos like to stick together.

Hugs for all.

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
gnor runs in and glomps Dragen and tickles his cute elfy ears

Hi there hug hug hug wave wave

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

ElannaSILVER Member
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
2,293 posts

Posted:
Guess what?! I finally finished! Yay!

*runs in and glomps Dragen*

And now I can finally post in your intro! Although it's a bit late for this, and it's rather pointless...Welcome to HoP! biggrin

DnD! RPGs! Tolkien! Anime! whoo! you rock, you pointy-eared person, you! biggrin

(remember, pointy ears rock! tongue)

*glomps Dragen again, then skips out happily and starts on her next assignment in hopes that she will get some sleep tonight*

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Come join us and chat - we're bored! irc.newnet.net #homeofpoi

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
hehe, i can welcome you again, and before narr this time!!!

'ello! wave welcome!! hug

i wish i could post all my comments in my thread but i think it would be rather long frown

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DragenSILVER Member
20 posts

Posted:
Ya, luckly I didn't have too many to bring over.
Well I'm off to post in your thread pounce. biggrin

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DragenSILVER Member
20 posts

Posted:
Regyt if you, or anyone wants to see any of my maille just head on over to my gallery page. There should be more up soon.

Armoured_RavenGOLD Member
35 posts

Posted:
Mmm, nice maille tank top smile ..Yup, same AR from TRL, need to get more ringlorders here, this is great! weavesmiley beerchug

"I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive." -Albert Einstein

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
ooooooooh hello again! hug kiss

your maille is fantabulous!! biggrin

pounce - i beat you last time so i am overall winner tongue

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Oya Drag! *glomps*

I wish I could learn to do maille, but alas, no time nor money ubbcrying But what else is new? tongue

Yeup. That's the way to do it mate, dive in with eyes closed, right into HoP. Y'know it'll take ya over biggrin (not that this is a bad thing!)

~ Bobo

P.S. Whats that? Orgies with cameras and Dyke Boys into breaking glass? Where?! *looks around*

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Beautiful! smile I can't wait to see more.

E pluribus unum, baby.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
narr - tongue that's all i have to say

**giggles**

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
well technically doind tongue isnt actually saying anything so there!! tongue tongue wink

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
LMAO ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

**giggles**

DragenSILVER Member
20 posts

Posted:
Then more you shall see regyt. biggrin
Got another peice up, a Christmas gift.

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Hey lookie another Texan!!!!

Glad to see more Texans on HoP biggrin
I still think that I am the only country girlie on here though frown

Like your idea of copy/paste of your old replies to your new intro. My old intro was too long to do something like that.

Laterz! wink

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Dragen, beautiful bracelet, too. Promise me that we'll get together someday to craft and spin, hm? ubblove

E pluribus unum, baby.

DragenSILVER Member
20 posts

Posted:
If im ever in NY ide more than love to swing by and see you.
Unfortunately I'll probably not get to see any of my HoP friends as I don't do much travel. frown
Oh well, thats why we have these forums. biggrin

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
wave howdy!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats