Forums > Social Chat > Firetwirling in Scandinavia

Login/Join to Participate

Antti_Panttimember
17 posts

Posted:
Hi! I want to get in contact with other fire twirlers in Scandinavia or anywhere near Finland. I'm going to travel a bit as soon as possible and i want to practise and exchange tricks and all that.....website addresses or anything is helpful.thank you, Antti

pinkbuddhamember
12 posts

Posted:
i just got into sweden (uppsala) yesterday. i will go north if i can to get a job, fantasizing about working in a ski resort and spinning fire with the nothern lights.isac

JyriTmember
10 posts

Posted:
Wee Antti!Me and my friend are looking for people to swing together and we live also in Järvenpää. Please mail me or ICQ! email: jyri.tamminen@kolumbus.fiICQ: 138756177-- Jyribtw.What toys are you using?[This message has been edited by JyriT (edited 19 November 2001).]

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Terve !I don't know how easy it is to get in touch with them, but I HIGHLY recommend you getting information on TULIKANSA (fire troop based in Helsinki). Their work seems quite amazing and inspiring and I personnaly hope to see them perform and meet them when i get to Helsinki later this year (I work for a Finnish company).And did you think about doing a litle search on the "meet otehrs" section ? Might help ... smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Antti_Panttimember
17 posts

Posted:
Thanks Cassandra.. I know Tulikansa and i guess almost all the fire performance groups in Finland worth knowing. My topic was more about people outside Finland. I'm in the other one of the two professional fire groups here and we're cool with each other but still not quite ready to trade skills and hang out, you know?So anyway.. I want to travel and meet other twirlers and learn more. And yes I will check the meet others section, thanks for the tip!Let me know when you get here.Antti, Tuliryhmä Etna