• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Itsgottab

Total posts: 244
Posted:malcom how about suppling a straps, string and swilves with a clip product, for the glow stick kids.

Delete Topic

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1014
Posted:itsgottab,Check out our parts section or ttheseI think most people would make their own with shoelaces or strings. Anyway hope that helps
Non-Https Image Link
Malcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Like this fellow: http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~amoch/rave/glowsticking.html
------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Itsgottab

Total posts: 244
Posted:i was thinking something a little more specific, more desireable, more tangeable,market research, let get this thing humming.i think it'll be a winner. thats just me.p.s. think of the possiblities

Delete

Pele'sWhippingBoy

Total posts: 442
Posted:I'm hoping you just missed Malcolm's post. I'd hate to think you don't like his products. Those chains/clips look pretty good, IMO.I snagged this description for it: quote:1 x Pair of Ball Chain Cords c/w Clips and Handles A high quality Ball Chain cord. Complete with your choice of nylon double loop or single loop handles.Clasp on end of ball chain is suitable for eyebolt, cathedral and tube core fire poi heads and also suitable for glowsticks. To order measure total length of ball chain cord needed including handle. Note: Poi head or glowstick will add an extra 6 to 7 inches (150-175mm) to overall length of completed poi set.I'm sorry to be the one sounding crass to itsgottab, it's not my intent. I'm just very confused by his replies lately. I think Malcolm's product is very specific and tangible. As for desirable, well, you were asking for one. So wouldn't that mean you're desiring one? And seeing as how this is a board filled with people that spin things, the market research is clearly done.
Non-Https Image Link
[image]http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">------------------[/image]Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Delete