Forums > Videos > Naming the Video Threads...

Login/Join to Participate

NYC
NYC

NYC
Total posts: 9232
Posted:WOW! What a great idea to have a video section.

Thanks Malcolm!

Let's all be sure to name each of the threads accordingly though to avoid us all downloading videos that we might not be interested in.

Or at least tell us about the video in the first post. (ie. It's fourty seven minutes of me doing the weave with tennis ball poi.)

Me and my slow modem talking here.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete Topic

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:same here dude.... good old dial up frustration, though i am not arsed as i will download any vid as long as it is good.

many thanks to malcolm for putting this section up for us. < we need to buy you one of those maybe get you drunk even??.

we should have some gidelines though as to copyrights and so on, and details to how to download, and most of all caption to tell us who is in what flick [just so NYC dont have to ask every 54 mins ].

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Jez
addict
Total posts: 642
Posted:Love that he was on the ball to move our threads as well to here. Nice guy that he is.

Anyway cheers for the new thread. Hopefully everyone can use this resource carefully. Perhaps there could also be a thread on this topic which always stays at the top, which has the guidelines of use of this thread and also downloading and viewing FAQ. I would be willing to write the FAQ and other guidelines people would like.

Big cheery face and bouncing about.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Delete

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:could read my disclaimer on my thread if you want hints or soming to go on?

good idea though

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Jez
addict
Posted:I'll see if Malcolm or one of the Mods approves first. But any help is greatly appreciated.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

Delete

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 992
Posted:Jez,

Much thanks.
It would be a great help if you can do a faq file. I can place it at the top of the video forum.

If you find a video topic that should be here then click on the "report post" link within the topics and asks us to move it here for you.

Regards

Malcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Jez
addict
Posted:I will start writing it tonight. If anyone has any requests, ideas or questions they need answering regarding the videos. Please post it so I can include it in the FAQ.

Delete