• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12
Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Many of us in the Northern Hemisphere are now swiftly approaching winter which means hellaciously cold temperatures, shoulder deep drifts of snow and darkness that seems to never end. In the thread about poi addiction, Knagi asked what people did to defeat winter blues, as he lamented about packing up all of his gear for the season. I thought this warrented it's own thread, as I know many will soon be experiencing this feeling.As for me...I put nothing away, practice indoors sans fire and light up outdoors when it isn't too brutal. The snow and ice adds an interesting element to the area glow. Then again, I also am doing my Christmas show every weekend from now until Christmas Eve and I have a Ren Faire in Florida in January currently under negotiation. I just keep plugging away. My LED set helps alot with that too! (thank you Malcolm!
Non-Https Image Link
)NExt!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete Topic

Bendy

Total posts: 750
Posted:I swear Cantus - you have the most bizarre sense of humour!
Non-Https Image Link
Keep it up!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Sorry, I was thinking about Xaeda feeling her extremities
Non-Https Image Link
*goes to hide in preparation for Flash's reaction*------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

xaeda

xaeda

Total posts: 129
Posted:<xaeda is shocked and horrified that she managed to let that little faux par slip through her keen proof-reading eye>
Non-Https Image Link
heeheehee I would go back and edit but it made me laugh too much.
Non-Https Image Link
Sadly Cantus there was absolutely no feeling of extremities in the dance studio. And here I was thinking you were getting wistful about Paekakariki beach....
Non-Https Image Link
x

the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

Delete

Page: 12