• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 12
Posted:please please please break up your story so its a little more easy on the eye. pele and others

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:We were hoping to glaze over your pun Bendy in order for you to give it a decent burial.My Dearest Kat, I shall forever hold a special place in my heart just for you. But I didn't think you would want me to voice my affection in such an open forum as this. Not here in front of prying eyes where anyone could happen across it?------------------C@ntus

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Total posts: 750
Posted:Checkmate indeed...Caaannttuuuuusss!!!! *Shaking fist Colonel Klink style*--------------------------------------------------Q: Why did the tachyon cross the road?A: Because it was on the other side.[This message has been edited by Bendy (edited 05 November 2001).][This message has been edited by Bendy (edited 05 November 2001).]

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Page: 12