• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > Electroglo poi length??

Login/Join to Participate

Zeek

Total posts: 14
Posted:I want to buy some electroglor poi, but they give you options of what length you want. Is this like with beginner poi where it has to be according to your arm length? Or is it just personal preference? If it is, are the longer ones better?

When life gives you lemons,make lemonade!!

Delete Topic

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1024
Posted:Zeek,

Length makes a difference when doing internal moves where the poi come towards the body (eg buzz saw ) if you have short arms then your body may get hit.
But other than that it is personal choice. I like large circles and patterns and would use long length. Others may like tight patterns and hench go for shorter length.

Regards

Malcolm

May your balls always burn

Delete

Zeek

Total posts: 14
Posted:Thanx Malcolm

I have pretty long arms, and by what I have seen on various videos I think I like the longer ones, they seem to be more effective.

Thanks for all the help

When life gives you lemons,make lemonade!!

Delete

Mark P
BRONZE Member since Oct 2001

Mark P

old hand

Total posts: 1031
Posted:Zeek,

I like your quote did per chance you meet some of the lemon crew down at Glastonbury?? We had 210 lemons with us and were distributing/launching them widely

Mark P

Delete