Forums > Help! > Looking for Poi classes in the South (UK)

Login/Join to Participate

-[ld50]-member
27 posts

Posted:
Hi,

As someone who saw some brilliant poi stuff at Glastonbury this year and made the usual impulse buy of a practice set , I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a beginners class in the south of England.
Preferably close to Bournemouth, but I'm ready to drive an hour or so to get to a class.
Cheers,
Allan

It's just a ride...

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Michel (there are posts on this site) is starting courses in London at the beginning of August - generally on a Sunday afternoon. I know it's a long way to travel, but if you're really keen to do some courses, it's an option!

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
There's something going on in Portsmouth at the moment. It's not lessons, as such, but I'm sure people would be quite happy to give a few pointers. I haven't been myself yet, but it's on mondays at 8 (I'll be able to provide directions when I find out exactly where it is). I think Alienfox is organising it- he was the first person to suggest it, anyway.

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

-[ld50]-member
27 posts

Posted:
That sounds promising - as long as total beginners are welcome!

Allan

It's just a ride...

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Yep. There are quite a few beginners there. I'll send you directions (see your profile thingy).

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.