Forums > Social Chat > I spun in a fog machine Saturday night...

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
At the Halloween party they had this massive fog machine. This thing pumped out soo much fog it cover three yards and across the street. I spun in it with my glowsticks. It was very weird cause all i could see were the sticks and they were illuminating the fog. It was pretty cool.Then i wondered what fire would look like in a thick fog. I was just wondering. "S"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
cool smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
way cool!

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Gabimember
3 posts

Posted:
way way cool smile

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sounds like the one @ Headcharge. By about 4am there is very little visibility downstairs due to the hyperactive smoke machine. But watching the poi spinning thru the haze is way cool. ------------------C@ntus

Meh

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Need to get some hella bright lasers going in that mess smile------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I like watching the terrified looks on the faces of clubbers as they step through the fog and realise that there are several poi bearing down on them at high speed - classic grin------------------C@ntus

Meh

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Wow, what a coincidence, Spritie and I did the same thing the same night in the same city, 'cept with fire at a different party.BTW superman, when you gonna come join us?

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
It was fun. We are going to do it again and get some video of it.Vanize, man i dont know. It always seems like i have something going on. I am dying to come. When i am absolutley positive that i am coming, i will drop you a line.Im on the yahoogroups email, so i see you guys talking all day long. Super'

- Mark Twain

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Ain't that sweet ? those two wonderful gentlemen from Houston are going to meet winkCass is jealous cause she lives soooo far away !!!! frownShine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 31 October 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
spinning with fire in fog.. couldn't that get a little dangerous? i almost whacked a few people walking through the smoke with my glo sticks saturday...

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Don't be sad cass - you're a train ride away from all of us over here in the UK!I'm considering breaking my fire cherry quite soon (in fact I'm itching to!) and would like to do it somewhere special so maybe I'll take a trip over to gay Paris - then you can stop being so sad! frown------------------We are all of us in the gutter but some of us are looking up at the stars."[This message has been edited by Jangla (edited 31 October 2001).]

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

4,224 posts

Posted:
YAY ! do that !!
Non-Https Image Link
Shine onCass[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 31 October 2001).]

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
you should be jealous cause i am the shit!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

- Mark Twain

4,224 posts

Posted:
ROTFLtranslated directly into French, that would mean you are a piece of shit, sweetie !And I seriously doubt that ! winkCass

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
you mock me???ill boil your bunny.....i am so fiesty today...

- Mark Twain

Dougalmember
11 posts

Posted:
I have just done some UV Poi in a fog machine, u need alot of UV lights but the effect is blinding, all u can see is these big bright things spinning around very very quickly! Try it if u get the chance u'll like it!------------------The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
I KNOW....i have a 6 ft black light and a few small ones plus a strobe that kicks with the beat of music. ill put the fogger in the garage with the door closed turn on all the black lights and the strobe with some booming music then spin some some uv POI with glowsticks on the ends of them...<>

- Mark Twain

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Try it with fire.... oh, it's you Superman.... tongue wink------------------C@ntus

Meh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yo, my boy got Clown'd. How you gonna dis the "S" like that?! That's a fight on MY block.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
swinging fire in a club is so wicked, smokes machines black lights, strobes ,mirrors everything adds together to make an amazing effect,,,a friend and i did a crazy spontanious show in a little club up north...got a fantastic responce...evryone jumping , and then we stared our own little performance crew called Luna Flare, ye we love to play...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
that was a low blow.... very low. next time work the ridge it feels better. grin i will spin fire eventually....."S"

- Mark Twain

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
lol Superman, you sound like me. :P I have full gear..60" blacklight fixture, strobing light that goes to music, laser machine that goes to the music, and a large high-power fog machine. :P hehe and ironically enough, I was spinning at a rave on saturday too, in a warehouse full of really thick fog. It was so thick, you could only see teh glowsticks. :P You couldn't see anyone dancing. I normally jump around alot when I dance, when the fog starts, gotta stop jumping around for fear of hitting someone. :P Of course, I went behind the back while spinning, and some really huge guy walked right into my stix. :P He was very apologetic though..hehe------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-