JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
Has anyone else ever had glow sticks break on them while spinning?I was out last night and had one crack open while spinning. It wasn't a large crack, just enough to let out the glow-juice. Didn't even notice till I did a wrap and left this big yellow mark on my arm frown. That stuff is damn stinky.------------------'There is a fist pressing against anyone who thinks something compelling'

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
YUP... it's usually that seam at the bottom, especially if you hit them on the ground to break them. I love that stuff but yes, it stinks...

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
ooo but those lil cracks can be fun... shake em all around in a dark room and get neat-o glowing paint splatterz! eheh

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
That stuff is the worst... You do realize that the clothing that you got it on will have a black-light responsive patch on for the rest of its existance. Its kinda cool, imagine if you got enough of it to tye-dye a shirt (N8 brainstorms) Hummmm...------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429498934)

jamiemember
21 posts

Posted:
yeah i was spinning with hard plastic stix this guy bought for me and they hit eachother while i was doing to butterfly, both stix exploded and covered everyone watching me with glow in the dark blue and green spots, everyone thought it was really cool, i appologized and left before anyone got mad, i thought i was home free when i realized it had got all over my face and had mixed with my sweat and dripped into my eyes and mouth, the mouth wasn't so bad, it just tasted horrible, but the eyes were a killer, it stung like hell and i had to rush to the bathroom...(finding a bathroom at a rave with 30,000 people is tough with your eyes closed)

poiboymember
22 posts

Posted:
I have had three glowsticks break on me, and twice it happened inside. They made fat glowing rings around the room, and it smelled pretty grody. When that stuff gets into machinery, i.e. phones and stereos, it will make the buttons sticky for life.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
you know whats in a glowstick dont you???Transformer splooge.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
So Transformers have stickey buttons which taste good and are black-light responsive?

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
bingo....

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain