Forums > Help! > Electronic suggestions

Login/Join to Participate

Komainumember
7 posts

Posted:
I'm going out on the road soon and want to keep practicing since I'm just starting out. I really can't afford to keep buying glowsticks and practicing without some sort of light isn't very helpful for me at night. I was wondering if people had suggestions for electronic lights I could use to practice. Since I'm just starting, they need to be able to take a beating. My friend had some photons, but the switches would sometimes break after a bad run and they were a pian to fix. If this has already been discussed, I'd love it if you could show me where to go.

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
i have some of the electro-glow poi from this site and they are quel... they were pretty cheap too (about 20 quid i think) they are similar to glowsticks as they are not too heavy and seem to be really tough ba$#@rds as the lights are inside tubes which give them a lot of protection... other than that, bassjunkie has some cool juggling balls that were about 5 dollars (l.y.l.t.) each, which he put in some persil washing powder bags; they twirl really well!... ask bassjunkie (he's on here somewhere) where he got them from and Im sure he'll point you in the right direction...

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat