Page: ......
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Updated:

I'm 27, live in Melbourne Australia, and have been spinning for yonks now! And I like hugz.

yep. thats about it.

ubblove

Currently on the right side up of the world.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
So some fit 19 year old chicky want to get low down and dirty with you. She takes off her shirt and reveals big rounded breasts that look like Chris de Burghs head?

Continue or run away repulsed?

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
continue...with closed eyes.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Wonders why everyones threads are som much more bizarre, funny and monty pythonesque than his...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
*rushes off to insert some bizarre and hilarious monty pythonesque moments in Charles' thread...*

SlightlySingedGOLD Member
82 posts

Posted:
Flynt!! Thank you - I have just about mastered reverse butterfly, and I'm even starting to swap from forward to reverse and back again, and just playing around with it Looking forward to Sunday.

(nipples are fun - nothing wrong with nipples)

The person that first showed me Poi just got paid 100 pound for fire twirling for a bunch of corporate suits!!! Good for some!

I do poi nearly every day. But it's not like I'm addicted or anything. I mean, sure, I am always conscious of exactly where my poi are at all times, but I'm not obsessed. um.. Anyone have the number for Poi-ers Anon?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
awwww mush, ya welcome!

I'm wearing a hippy headscarfe today, and one of my work colleagues just told me to take my undies off my head!!!!

i have to say, I'm slightly amused.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
They are my pants.

give them back.

Speaking of pants....

www.rathergood.com/bigpants/

Miss RubySILVER Member
44 posts

Posted:
Hello again Flynt!

Sweet! That'd be cool. Dunno if I'll even get there yet, but hope I do. I've moved on from Childers now and am in Bowen,Q picking capsicums....

To answer questions: No black hands from toms - I chose a protective latex covering, no didn't stay at the Sugarbowl, thank the lord jesus christ and his disciples - but hung out there at night with the other pickers. What the hell happened to the owners of that place as small children?

We stayed at the Shell caravan park on the other side of town - more seedy but cheaper and no hassles at all, in fact I don't think anyone even gave a shit what you did as long as the rent was payed. Staying at the showgrounds here in Bowen, good having a pop top to stay in - camp anywhere!

...a little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men...

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Ahhhh, now I understand the monty python pic inserted in my thread...

Does anyone know where i can find a picture of Mr Creosote?

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
what do i look like? Some sort of picture finder????

ps. This Mr Creosote?

Non-Https Image Link

Miss RubySILVER Member
44 posts

Posted:

"**** off, I'm full"

Yay for Monty Python!!

...a little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men...

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

MaddmouserGOLD Member
Pyromancer
183 posts

Posted:
Hey flynt How you been, I read some arse was being spiteful and judging you. Want me to kill them. Ill do it for free this time. I can show them what happen when my life stop being friviolous and starts getting real. Just tell me who they are. Acctual all I need is a first and last name or an alias and I could find them, wouldnt be the first time.

But back to more friviolus presutes... . . .I got my beaming poi today. D@mn there hard. Havent knocked myself with them yet. But Im sure that Ill be in here crying about it tommorow. But this is for you
I got to go but Ill talk to you later

It is not the mistakes that matter, only what is learned.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
f*ck you, gimmie a hug...now!

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
oi whats this doing back on the second page

bump

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
it were hiding.
thanks loveley!
Day off yes??

Ok, time for an update on Flynt.
Things are getting much better. After my seriously bad month of June, I'm getting right back into things with a so far so good July. Finances are looking top bean, after this week i will owe nothing to no one! (cept for the bank, my dad and my brother.... )

Starting to feel better health wise too. Still tired and achy because of the glandular, but not in serious pain anymore.

Really REALLY getting into the live journal thing, I didnt realise how much stuff i have floating around in my head that i need to deal with. Or, just how much crap i have the insane need to comment on. *shrug*

Theres a few people i'm pining to see, Jimba, Sparx, Rozi and Brainstorma, you'd be those people, not to mention fallout and carmen.... *shrug* i'll catch up with them all in good time i suppose, but twould be nice to be surrounded by lovely people right now, and just hug them all like i wish i could

Seriousness finished, fanks to everyone who keeps dropping by. I'm thinking about deleting some of my earlier posts to reduce the size of this thing and save on bandwidth....
xoxoxoxxo to all! You guys have no idea how much i appreciate you!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
*sneaks in quickly and quietly to give a peck on the cheek to Brainstorma & the Flynt-meister*

Adore you both, the universe really does give you what you need, when you need it. Explanations in journal.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
hugz for rozi and honey bee

have date with sexy brazilian girl this avo

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

playing my air guitar on sunday arvo at the bush party

(it was a matalica remix track at the time)

will have one of a couple of weeks before twirling at doof up soon

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
oooeerrrrr!

There's pictures of a grubby bumble in my thread!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
grubby bumble??

is that like a brubby grumble?

oooh.....almost forgot why i came in her for...

that should say here but is far to amusing to delete...

sorry

ooh yes...that was it...

EXPRESS DELIVERY!!

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
bumbles is me

as in bumble bee or bumble blair

oh and am very sleepy after my date last night

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
god dam it these computer's are tooo slow ! no time to talk now see you later !. Dateing again i thought ? you where with someone brainstormer . Stop changeing girls like you do your underwear (it's a joke hehehe ).

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
hi flynt glad to hear all is going well!

yay

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
HI Sweetie, you still going around with underpants on your head?

Well, my plan for World Domination is moving dreadfully slowly as is my tour of my kingdom.

However I am going to Japan on Saturday on business, I return on the 18th then flying to Ireland for a week of sloth and relazation and a wedding at home. Hurrah!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I hate being drunk and saying things i REALLY regret.

shit.

sorry bout that hun.

(i keep on slapping my forehead and saying "did you atually say that last night?!?!?")

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
thats a bit hard to do puk boy seeing i dont wear any underwear

and it was only a date well it sarted out only beinig a date.....

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Ade! miss our little pm's thanks for dropping past to say HI! how are you? whats new in your world? xoxoxoxxo

Kat, WOOHOO! or, close enough anyways? dont worry, you'll get to take over the world soon! just keep plugging away at it! I cant wait to meet you! xxoxxoxo

UCOF. You're silly, thats why i love you. And besides, we've talked about worse, so dont worry about it! xoxoxoxxo MWAH!

Bumblebrainstorma.... errrr. TOO MUCH INFO! *hide*

I'm thinking about becoming a full time uni bum next year, im really scared. I have this whole people phobia thing, and this course i want to do is an oncampus one. VERY SCARY! Its called Mass Communications. I'm just trying to get my head around it all....

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
My job at work has been nicknamed "the hemaroids", because I sort through "piles" and "piles" of paper....

I tell ya folks. It doesnt get much better than this.

Edit: I've just realised my online journal is the exact same shades of grey as HoP. Thats somewhat surreal.

[ 11. July 2003, 15:14: Message edited by: Flynt ]

TyrGOLD Member
Simplicity Convoluter & Cabbage Friend
126 posts
Location: In the shadow of the wolf (somewhere over melbourn...

Posted:
Hay Flynt, thanks for the poi lesson on wed, had so much fun. Don’t forget your fire fingers next week I've gotta return the favor.

Thats an open invite too by the way, anyone else who wants to learn to fire eat come along to Edenborough on wed. – Bring a drink (people say milk is good, but anything’s fine in my opinion) and don’t wear anything petroleum based on your lips – a chap stick can be good afterwards though.

“What are you creatures of Fantastica? Dreams, poetic inventions, characters in a neverending story.”
Gmork
‘The Neverending Story’

Page: ......