• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Fireweavers first performers

Login/Join to Participate

Jez

addict

Total posts: 642
Posted:I am just posting about our success of our first performance. It was a great night and we were given a lot of compliments by the organiser and we have been asked to come back next month. I would like to thank all those who turned up and help make it a successful night. I am sorry for the guys who missed out but I thought I would let you guys know it went well.I will organise another practise meet soon and I am quite eager to get a choreographed routine in place.To the fireweavers - See you soon.To the rest of home of poi - Thank you for all the info I have leeched off this site through all your informative posts it has helped me to organise everything.Dave

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Delete Topic

Shouden-CrD
SILVER Member since Apr 2001

Veteran Member

Total posts: 495
Posted:Congratulations! My first "performance" is this coming weekend. :P------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete

Firefairy

Total posts: 115
Posted:Congrats. Ive been following your postings and, like i said b4, a part of me wishes i still lived in london now. anyhow, well done and enjoy.

Delete

Jez

addict

Posted:Good luck CRD I know you will love every minute of it.In my haste to post I made a typo with the heading. When I tried to noticed it, it was too late as you cannot edit the title.Dave

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

Delete

Shadowblade

Total posts: 57
Posted:yeahyyyyyyyy my fire breathing is so cool now but i think i have cancer of the mouth
Non-Https Image Link
any one know of a none carseigenic fule i can use?

Delete

Jez

addict

Posted:All fuel is carcinogenic, it comes with the territory. However I am pretty certain you do not have cancer of the mouth, from only one night of firebreathing.Message to the troupe, instead of emailing you all individually I would rather just e-mail fireweavers@yahoo.co.uk so please check this often so you can keep up to date with the happenings. You should all have the password to log in. If you are having any problems just e-mail me.See you soonDave

Delete

eyemonkey

Total posts: 22
Posted:sorry i haven't been involved much recently.. my computer has been out of action. When is the next meeting or whatever? I'm glad the performance went well on saturday and I hope i can be involved next time. ------------------peace out,EyEMonKeY

peace out,EyEMonKeY

Delete

Jez

addict

Posted:Do not worry I will set up another meeting soon. Haze has set up an e-group on yahoo but I cannot find it. I also put a first draft of our logo on our e-mail so tell me what you think etc...Dave

Delete