Forums > Social Chat > Happy Birthday PELE !!!!

Login/Join to Participate

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hey...it is allready October 16th on the HOP time... and if I remember correctly what I read in one of the threads here....it is your birthday sweet Pele so...
Non-Https Image Link
Much loveShine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 16 October 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Nope, mine is July 24th, when everyone is away on vacation and noone would want to play with me or be at my birthday party frown j/kWhen is your Malcolm ? We should make a special HOP day I think and call it "malcolm's day " winkShine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
oh oh oh will there be cake?i wana come to a party, i like jelly and ice cream oh and will there be games and hats and ballons.I like baloons, we could have helium ballons and make our voices squeek and it would be so much fun. I will bring cool games like twister and i will make a GREEN jelly and i will get my mum to give me some ice cream.Do you want a preasent, i like preasents, this one time it was my birthday and i got some and it was so much fun and there was ballons and cake . Yes a big cake with lots of candles and it was soooo much fun he he hahub hu u u?......................i neeed more coffe DAMMIT where the f@#~king hell is my god damm motherf;['king coffe who god damm motherf#'king wh';/e for god sake what the f£$k do you want for f@#k all????????/

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PELE!!!
Non-Https Image Link
M
Non-Https Image Link

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
Wooooh! grin Happy birthday to youHappy birthday to youHappy birthday dear PeleeeeeeeHappy birthday to you!For she's a jolly good fellowFor she's a jolly good fellowFor she's a jolly good feeeeellooowAnd so say all of us!And so say all of usAnd so say all of usFor she's a jolly good fellowFor she's a jolly good fellowFor she's a jolly good feeeeellooowAnd so say all of us!Ok, I think that's quite enough singing for one day.Many happy returns,FP xx

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday love. I won't reveal your age. winkFor those concerned I plan to take her out to dinner with her son. I hope he picks a nice place to go but the fact that he's included should be nice.ps, I informed her of this Sunday so this won't ruin the surprise.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday Hottie!Does this mean we're the same age? Cool, I hate the half year you're younger than me... wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
happy birthday you sexy momma!!!may your days be filled with erotic joy and may your bossom be bountiful so that we may enjoy it as well... grinSuper

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
Happy Birth Day, Pele!!!

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
You guys make me laugh and make me feel so amazing. Thank you all.Yup...NYC, I finally caught up to you..for now you geezer!Super....you are a trip! And that's my hope as well! winkCassandra, how the hell did you remember? I am impressed! shocked And I agree...I think Malcolm's birthday should be heralded as a holiday for twirlers world wide!Yer all the best....no birthday blues here!Oh, screw the presents ....since it's my birthday does this mean I get lots of spankings? winkMuch love to all.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Spankings??? Did someone say Sapnkings???Happy Birthday Lynn, may there be many more to follow.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
In best Monty Python voice over. "Oh A spanking, a spanking?" Now remember kids the safe word for the day is Saskatchewan backwards. ::::Handing Cassandra the paddle:::: Here ya go you get first wack. smile------------------Blessings to all, Peter "There is a rhythm that unites us with the natural world. The more we learnto feel that rhythm and get it into the mainstream of our lives, thestronger can be our spirit."--- Robert Rodale

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Happy Birthday!!Ade cool

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
am i too late? happy birthday!! i would send spankings, but all that REN. leather would hurt my hand more than you. wink

anyone got a light?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
It's never too late Pozee....And that is why you use a paddle or a cat f nine tails silly! grin winkThanks again to all!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Happy B'day smileI hope your next year of life brings you much joy. I'll revise this hope, in about a year smileJosh