Your personal information you provide will be transfered and stored as encrypted data.
You have the ability to update and remove your personal information.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.
Allow cookies for
Necessary Cookies Necessary Cookies cannot be unchecked, because they are necessary for our website to function properly. They store your language, currency, shopping cart and login credentials.
Analytics Cookies We use google.com analytics and bing.com to monitor site usage and page statistics to help us improve our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Marketing Cookies Marketing Cookies do track personal data. Google and Bing monitor your page views and purchases for use in advertising and re-marketing on other websites. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Social Cookies These 3rd Party Cookies do track personal data. This allows Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest integration. eg. shows the Facebook 'LIKE' button. They will however be able to view what you do on our website. You may turn this on or off using the tick boxes above.
Posted:sup cutie?what you dip your wicks in is a matter of personnal preference.I like to use normal Paraffin.Its non-carcinogenic, cheap, readily avaiable and burns for a long time, without fumes, smoke or smell.Others i know use BBQ lighter fluid, or kerosene. Niether of which i like (both contain carcinogens, smell, produce fumes/smoke), and unlike paraffin, they dont double up as easily for fire breathing. I mean you can but be it on your head if you use kerosene. Pluracy, collapsed lungs and Kero burps await.And anyway, although parafinn isnt the most healthy thing to swallow. In olden days, doctors used to use it to cure ulsers in the stomach.wait..........agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhI sound like a paraffin advert. nooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Posted:hay cutie i ALWAYS use paraffinit doesnt blister, donsnt burn (well thats what ive been told) it smells good too :-)take my advise use paraffin------------------Awesome. o wow. like totally freak me out. i mean right on. torros sure r number 1
Posted:Here in Australia we have been using a product called pegasol....nice high flash point, burns clean, can be used as fire breathing fuel without leaving a bad taste in your mouth. Kerosene here tastes and smells like crap...and usually has a blue dye in it....I am pretty sure that Parrafin and Kero are not the same thing. You can buy "Lamp oil" here and I am sure that this is much closer to Parrafin, but then you can buy odourless kerosene as well...which seems pretty similar....Gosh I don't know!!!------------------fe fi foo fun