• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 9
Posted:I don't know if this question has been asked before, but could somebody explain step by step to me the 'reverse jedi-knight' move [by Xaeda] I've been watching the animation of it over and over and I still can't seem to figure it out.

Quantum Theorist
Total posts: 564
Posted:I second that motion can anybody explain that?

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Lost in the world but loving it :)
Total posts: 119
Posted:Its not really that hard, you just start with the staff over your head spinning one way then you turn the opposite direction to the direction the staff is spinning and pass the staff behind your back, then you sit down whilst still turning the opposite way to the staffs spin, and then sit up.

Basically you take two 360 degree turns, one with the staff behind your back and one with it over your head whilst you are sitting and turning.

It looks better the faster you do it and the more energy you put into springing back up, very cool adn also a recovery if you ever fall over whilst doing a behind the back spin

(I wonder if thats how Xaeda figured it out????? lol)

If fishes were wishes we'd all cast nets