Katinca
Katinca

See my vest.... see my vest...
Total posts: 693
Posted:*Kate walks in, looks around*Hey this is new....Well as a matter of fact, I am just starting to learn staff, doubles too.*sits back*This could be a whole new board for me
Non-Https Image Link
------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Delete Topic

pozee
old hand
Total posts: 886
Posted:wohoo!whats up lady? yeah, this is going to be a lot of fun. i have been playing with my staff more than my poi lately.addicted

anyone got a light?

Delete

jedimastah
Total posts: 97
Posted:Yay Staff Yay

Delete

Bendy
Total posts: 750
Posted:ha ha - you should see me with a staff - I make EVERYONE look good!!
Non-Https Image Link
Oh well - only tried for a total of around 30 min I guess!But I will get there! Just wait and see...I'll win the video competition in like 2014 and with a laser-projection, hologram staff no less!!!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Take thy beak from out my heart,and take thy form from off my door!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Delete

N8
Total posts: 336
Posted:(Gives big high five to everyone in the room)Nice! (twirls staff, throws in air, spins in circles)Hey well now we got all kinds of breathin room, I supose we have Malcolm to thank.Thanks big guy,You da' man.N8.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete

Charles
Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
Total posts: 3989
Posted::looks around the room, which is big enough to swing two cats, attached to a staff:EXCELLENT, ---<now for phase two of my plan, ha ha ha haaaaarr>----Great stuff, but Pozee and other 'multi-talented' spinners please keep us informed of the poi world, we've all earnt lots off each other and it would be a shame to seperate them out too much.But, please remember to put "Staff" in our thread titles still, coz lots of people just go through the days posts on the homepage.---<besides, my second phase of taking over the world won't work unless ...ooops, better shut up now, ha ha ha haaaaarrr>----
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttp://juggling.co.nzFire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. *Seneca, (4 BC - 65 AD)*

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

xLessThanJakex
Total posts: 155
Posted:Everyone is talking about staff now where have all the poiers gone!!!
Non-Https Image Link
Oh well, I really want to learn staff as well as poi, but I think it looks a lot harder. Any way nice new,,,er,,,Room.Laters.F_S ------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Delete

[Nx?]
[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3749
Posted:<runns screaming into the room doing 360 horisntal spins diving into a forward roll before throwing both toys away into the dusty rafters, breathing heavily and grinning like an idiot>hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe :-)X?

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

Vik
Total posts: 21
Posted:YAHHOooooooo.. STAfff forum.. With ya grin there Nix .. SHEYAH

vik... dreaming with 2 stars **

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:I'm feeling a bit unhappy right now. So I've just come in here to soak up some of the happy vibes from this thread.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

[Nx?]
[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3749
Posted:Cant rain forever Cantus, not even in Devon.
Non-Https Image Link
Nix?

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Posted:It can in Ireland.

Delete

Belgarath
Total posts: 51
Posted:<sprints in with crazy eyes spinning madly then trips hits himself in the head with a flameing wick..... regains conciousness a gets a huge grin on his face as he looks up at all the people who can teach him to stop doing that every time he picks up a staff> "i am home"------------------The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

The Sand...The Surf... The Flame.

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Posted:Lesson 1: move your head out of the way.What else would you like to learn?------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Delete

GodlovinSponge
Total posts: 125
Posted:RIght now Im loving the feel of my long staff that is about 3 inches bigger than me.. and I keep doing the hand wrap cause it just feels tres cool.I got a few moves going.. but I need more practice so I can get some real cool moves going. I finally figured out a comfortable way to do my 360 spin so I dont kill my wrist. Now I want to figure out how to spin behind the back really well.... *heads off to the staff-lesson part of the site*------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Posted:In my experience an efficient finger spin + momentum is all that's needed for a really good BTB spin.Oh and lots of practice. Always lots of practice. Forwards, backwards, left hand, right hand. . . Both hands at the same time (
Non-Https Image Link
) It'll come eventually.------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Delete