• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > Fire Breathers - Pure Paraffin!

Login/Join to Participate

sphereplayer

Total posts: 2
Posted:- Apologies for double posting this one, but I'd like people to put the least poisonous stuff in their bodies as possible. -

Hey folks - I've done a lot of searching for uncut paraffin, and I personaly prefer not to put naptha or benzine in my body. So, as far as I'm aware, this is the only place to get 100% pure paraffin (without buying in bulk from oil companies,) in the United States:

http://www.winelight.com/lampoil.html
br>
These people kindly provided me with an MSDS and it is, indeed, pure. This is now where I purchase my paraffin - for our purposes, it's the safest (NOT that it's at all safe,) stuff out there.

If you are in the UK, buy the same from these folks:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/albertalchemy/hotstuff.htm
br>
And PLEASE don't buy this and try breathing for the first time - get someone knowledgeable to teach you.

Peace.

-B

Delete Topic

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:man thats expensive paraffin dude 17 quid fer 5 litres, geezus. will settle for my 3.20 for 4 litres.
cheers for the info though, was worth checking out.

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

FireMikeZ

FireMikeZ

Laguna dude

Total posts: 1438
Posted:most expensive in the US i think is that sold for religious use, some is way way dear, though surely not too special in formula; people will pay more for a little amount when it's in certain contexts, including sacred, even like paying more, uh?

with all my love,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Delete