Forums > Technical Discussion > a question about electro glo staffs.

Login/Join to Participate

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
hey there. i attempted to post this message the other day but for some reason it didnt show up on the board. nor did any of me posts. this seems to be a more frequent happening.. oddAny how im anticipating the purchase of an elctro glo staff and im torn between blue and green. does anyone know which one is brighter? personal opinions are welcomei did a search on this too and didnt find anything.. i dont like the "being yelled at for starting anew thread game [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/frown.gif">[/image]

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Sorcha...this topic did get posted once and I thought by you. I remember someone answered that blue is the brightest, that the other colors are nice but blue is most vibrant. I distinctly remember reading it because I ordered a green one and wondered if I ordered "wrong" for what I want it for.Then I did a search and it is nowhere to be found! Maybe my dreams are too real or something, but I swear I remember seeing it here.......*scratching head confusedly*------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
shit yeah i remeber that reply too!perspex/blue/juggleart light elements?Was it really a thread?Maybe the barrier between the Real World and the Wired is dissolving.Am I Lain?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

crazed_bunnymember
12 posts

Posted:
hehe... lain smileyeah... i remember it toovery strange confused

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
yeah.. i could have sworn too.. so maybe im not insane.. excellent.. blue it is thanks pele!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.