4d1c3member
61 posts

Posted:
what is the best to use for lasting price and availability------------------the risk is the rush

the risk is the rush

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Please people smile

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

4d1c3member
61 posts

Posted:
SOME ONE GIVE ME A GOOD ANSWER I READ THE HOP FUEL THING BUT I NEED A REAL ANSWER

the risk is the rush

crazed_bunnymember
12 posts

Posted:
this has been discussed *so* many times before Search[This message has been edited by crazed_bunny (edited 23 January 2002).]

4d1c3member
61 posts

Posted:
hey crazed bunny none of them had anything i wanted and you should of really looked at them and how would you know if ti ahd been digusted soo many times before if you just rejistered

the risk is the rush

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Chill out Dicy smile. I would advise you to use paraffin or Kerosene (they are the same thing. In the Uk we call it paraffin. I think it's called kero or kerosene in the U.S, Aus, and NZ)Hope this helps

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
dicy - you found nothing that says 'Use fuel XXX' because there are so many different possibilities, and the fuel you choose depends upon availablity and price (which vary across different countries), what you're doing with it, etc...The basic fuel is kerosene, go with that and maybe explore other options yourself later.

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Hi dicy.Things will go smoother if you calm and follow examples. One good one is to at least make an attempt at punctuation. It makes reading your posts easier. And if you clearly get your point across people are more likely to take you seriously. Your anger is a little misplaced as people have been asking you to do a search since your first post.I looked through the available resources and the answer wasn't blatantly in a thread. I found from the Glossary at the "Fuel" word.There are 3 links to information on this topic. Nowhere is price mentioned as that's subjective to location. Since this board is read world-wide location is important.I've reread your original question and I do not understand what "lasting price" is. Prices fluctuate (change) so that's a strange question. If, however, you mean "lasting" and "price" seperately that's different. The Fuel Article compares the types and answers the lasting question. Price I commented on already. And Availability is also subject to location.Use the Meet Others to find people in your area. You may be able to ask them more location specific questions.Finally, please also post with helpful subjects. ?fuel? is not helpful. You want to know about "fuel - price, duration, availability?" That would've helped people wanting to help you. That would've helped someone searching for just such an answer. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I agree with PWB Dicy, and i do recall replying to you several times asking you to put full stops and paraagrpahs into your posts.This is not some maniacal plan to get everyone perfect at english.It's a recognition of the fact that the written word is often very hard to intepret on the net, without the pauses and inflection that occur with verbal speech.We can only answer your questions when we understand what you are asking.You are welcome to continue to write in the style you are using, just please don't get angry at people being confused or misunderstanding you, as they find it difficult to decipher the meaning from your words.Whe you said "none of them had anything i wanted" if you followed it by describing what you want in detail, a better repsonse will follow.Something like "I want a fuel that is readily available in North America in a major city. Also one that lasts longer per burn and hopefully inexpensive as well"Is that ok?------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

protozoaGOLD Member
148 posts

Posted:
Dicy:Get a freakin grip, will ya?Sheesh.-protie

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Now that there have been so many interesting responses, and now that I am calm enough to read through this whole thing after yesterday's anti-mod tone, I can honestly say that I agree with everyone. Nothing personal here dicy, but prices are not listed because they fluctuate. In the fuel information offered it does list which tend to be the most expensive and which tends to be the most cost effective. If you read the threads, you will find this information.Go through the links PWB so kindly provided for you.Please, dicy, use at least closer to correct grammar, for the ease of everyone answering you. Besides, it'll be good practice for school tests! smileSo, yet another fuel thread is being locked down.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK