• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Jangla

Total posts: 155
Posted:I know there are plenty of posts around about where to buy glow sticks cheap online but I'm looking for something in particular.Basically I need a UK site that will allow me to buy around 20 - 30 sticks in colours of my own choosing AND that sell the Ultra High Intensity orange sticks. Everywhere I haev been will do one but not the other
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Delete Topic

Gruff

Total posts: 106
Posted:Have you triedwww.extremeglow.co.uk ?They do loadsa stuff and mixed colour packs. if not you could just do buy small packs of each colour of your choice. Im not too sure about ultra bright oranges. they sound more military to me. chek them out though.Gruff

Delete

Jangla

Posted:Yea, already tried them - they don't do 6" mixed packs (at least not ones where I can choose the colour)...but thanks anyway!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Delete

Gruff

Total posts: 106
Posted:Just checked out their american sister company, www.extremeglow.com and they do the ultra bright oranges.If you email the uk people im sure they'd be able to get it in for you.apart form that I cant really help you muchGruff.

Delete

Jangla

Posted:Cheers Gruff! Just emailed Doug at Extreme Glow to see if they can order them in for me. Apparently they have a very short shelf life and they don't get enough orders to justify having them as a standard stock item.
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:www.glowstick.co.uk have a sale on at the minute (ends 20th Dec)or email them @ sales@glowstick.co.uk

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Psylentz
SILVER Member since Dec 2001

Total posts: 72
Posted:have you tried just buying battery operated glowsticks? www.dube.com has the led glowsticks i use... they have a yellowish orange color, and they are pretty damned bright[This message has been edited by Psylentz (edited 11 December 2001).]

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

Delete