• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

jemima (jem)
jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 1750
Posted:anyone going tonight ?

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Kat
Kat

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2211
Posted:Is there one tonight? I usually get a mail update. Got a busy day tomorrow planned so better give it a miss : (

Have fun

X

Kat

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

spiralx
spiralx

veteran
Total posts: 1376
Posted:Yet again nope... not been for five months now, always comes at the wrong time. Have fun though

"Moo," said the happy cow.

SmallBoy - x
SmallBoy - x

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2737
Posted:This converting my girlfriend to being a planet angel spinner isn't going well on your part then James?

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

jemima (jem)
jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah
Posted:hmm wanted to go but was too lazy, i will go there one day, christ its got heaps of creative goings ons, in theory i should love it. next time i will remember not to swim 80 lengths the nigh before, my legs and arms are having none of it today

hmm i made a discovery today, that "friggin", is infact a very rude word, did anyone else know that?

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

spiralx
spiralx

veteran
Total posts: 1376
Posted:quote:Originally posted by jemmamimajemima (smallgirl):
hmm wanted to go but was too lazy, i will go there one day, christ its got heaps of creative goings ons, in theory i should love it. next time i will remember not to swim 80 lengths the nigh before, my legs and arms are having none of it today

hmm i made a discovery today, that "friggin", is infact a very rude word, did anyone else know that? Well assuming I'm not on holiday let's make a point of going next month then

"Moo," said the happy cow.

jemima (jem)
jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah
Posted:done!, well that is if i am back in london when its on

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

SmallBoy - x
SmallBoy - x

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2737